Three Palestinian college students shot on their way to dinner

Guess they had no money?
That all said why the sudden mania by college students especially “ivy league types “ in anti- Semitic demonstrations?
Have these morons been this indoctrinated?
The lamestream and social media have saturated an already mush for brains younger people and divided this country it’s no wonder some cretin perhaps fearing a cultural revolution starts drilling zebra wearing turds full of holes.
■■■■■■■ people are crazy, all of them. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

WOW. .

If there were no guns they would pick a poison or something else.
Fire, also, could kill more people than a single gun.

It’s the mind of an individual that,when motivated, can be very creative.

To fight any crime people have to focus on the CAUSE not the means.
Why do we have so many violent crimes?
Why is Chicago the meca for murder…etc.

Main thing is being honest and logical about it.

1 Like

Some high octane venom doncha think?
I’m curious, why not quote the whole post? Or is your outrage simply selective?

I was with you on the ‘cretin’ part, but why blame the victims? One of those kids may never walk again.

Yes, expect the Biden DOJ to propose internment camps for libertarians in the name of “protecting freedom and democracy”.

I didn’t blame the “kids”, I profiled them. The blame is in the higher indoctrination institutions and the social media the cement heads attend and info-swill they so lovingly lap up. Then they go out and act like good little anti-semites with a ginned up hatred for Israel and Jews.
They’re dumbasses too stupid to realize they’re being used.

Look who was on TV right away to speak about this incident…
WHERE was Garland to say a word about Israeli/Jewish students being harrased and threatened???

3 Likes

well,

you called them “zebra wearing turds”, a name I do not even understand.

They attended an American school in Ramallah, have American relatives here, and elected to go to 3 good colleges here. Two of the shooting victims are U.S. citizens and the third is a legal resident. Why not give them the benefit of the doubt ?

Are you trying to tease some persecution out of that?

So far he soonds like a garden variety wingnut who’s been radicalized by his media diet, highly religious, some mental health issues, recently lost his job, antivax conspiracy theorist, sounds like he’s been deteriorating rapidly.

1 Like

WHat’s your point?

Turns out the FBI is on to something would be my guess. The description of the alleged attempted murderer seems not unfamiliar.

1 Like

Zebra scarf wearing turds to be exact.

Ok, this guy is clearly a brick shy of a load.

2 American citizens, one legal resident. Who cares what scarves they wear? It’s OK for people to wear yarmulkes, scarves, hijabs, turbans, MAGA hats- whatever they like.

It’s going to be tough to charge him with “shooting” or any gun crime.

Oh really?

Yes indeed.

Bet you’re wrong.

Nope.