Three Palestinian college students shot on their way to dinner

Three Palestinian college students shot on their way to dinner in Burlington, VT. The shooter did not say a word before firing at least four times.

oy.

1 Like

This isn’t good at all. Probably a robbery gone wrong.

I’m disappointed it was a pistol.

1 Like

So…robbery you say…?
When was the last time Palestinian was killed in a robbery?
Yet that’s the first thing that came to your mind?

It’s a terible thing that happened, period, no matter what was used.
Same like that Israeli citizen that was killed just for being Jewish.
Everyone knows WHY.

Now…watch how this will be reported:

----- Jewish man died by hitting head on the pavement…
----- These students were gunned down by an Israely supporter…

I bet a farm on it.

3 Likes

Who is Seth Rich?

Do you have a farm?

Could be a Biden voting orthodox rabbi.

Not sure how you ID either in the wild.

Seth Rich…?
Never heard of him.

1 Like

Well I’m sure know how the media is going to play it.

2 Likes

Police arrested a 48-year-old man in connection with Saturday night’s shooting of three U.S. students of Palestinian descent, as the FBI began an investigation and pressure grew to focus on the possibility of a hate motive.

^^^^^^^^^^ the narrative the left wants fed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

…and yet Vermont is very Democrat. It appears most of the anger around the country is stemming from Democrat strongholds.

5 Likes

It was George Bush. He’s fighting them over here because the international community won’t let us fight them over there.

2 Likes

Honestly, the odds of it being Hamas is pretty high. I mean, they hide behind them, use them for political purposes, shooting them in the US to garner support for a continued ceasefire isn’t beyond belief.

2 Likes

I recommend waiting until if and when they find out who did it and why before being outraged.

4 Likes

Perfection :joy:. Also Bigfoot. It’s Vermont. After all.

1 Like

I’m just thankful we live in a country in which this shooter could easily obtain a firearm - wether this be a robbery gone wrong, or a hate crime, it’s great that the perpetrator had easy access to guns.

Before being outraged about his/her having access to guns, I recommend finding out how the person obtained a gun.

A lot of outrage about three people being shot with a pistol and no one critically, btw. Either not very good with a gun or maybe good with a gun.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter does it? What’s important is that they could get one, legally or not!

And if it were a cop? Someone with a perfect record who served as security? You think you are going to outlaw all guns?

Thank goodness they are available to all so easily. That’s all I’m saying.

According to reports, Jason J. Eaton was arrested for the shooting.

We will see what comes out.

Me too brother. Just wish at least one of the victims had exercised the same rights.

4 Likes

When there is limited information, people see what they want to see. That is how ink-blot tests work.

Of course attacks targeting Palestinians are not unheard of. Consider this report about the stabbing death of a 6-year-old a month ago.