Three more dead from "medical emergencies" during Capitol protests

It was the antifa…I swear…

Allan

We need a full investigation. Those responsible attacking police should face justice.

We also need a full investigation into the deaths of protestors. A British paper is reporting that one was trampled to death, one died from a heart attack, and other died from a stroke.

We also need to understand how protestors gained access to the building. Who was responsible for breaking in? Did someone let people in?

There are multiple reports that Antifa supporters were involved in breaking into the building. Here is one example people in the crowd booing and shouting “No Antifa!”
https://twitter.com/i/status/1347248837375746049

Here is another view of the same event.

In addition to the cell-phone video, Capitol Hill should have many security cameras. Police should have bodycams. There were large number of witnesses. The answers are out there.

2 Likes

I’m sure it was COVID. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Absolutely. :wink:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i heard it was the gravy seals

1 Like

You didn’t answer in the other thread. If this were Antifa, why in his video message to the rioters did Trump say that he loved them and they were special.

There are good people on both sides…

Allan

The vast majority of people at the protest broke no laws.

2 Likes

Of course that is correct but for the few who did break the law.

What should happen to them?

Allan

Umm, they should be prosecuted of course.

It’s in the article.

Even if Antifa broke the windows, trumpers just watch it happen and follow right in. what happen to personal responsibility?

All joking aside, there are videos everywhere. When the intruders are caught, it should be easy to find out their affiliations. I don’t doubt there are a few people there just for the thrill of destruction and anarchy. But most were definitely trumpers - and many have been identified already.

The cop that was injured passed away.

What a shame.

The same thing that happened to all those BLM/Antifa protestors in the past year, they get arrested and Kamala Harris sets up a defense fund for them.

1 Like

You can’t put BLM and antifa on an equal playing field.

They are not.

Allan

Shot himself in the testicles while attempting to steal a portrait of Tip O’Neill.

Get out!

he put the taser between his legs so he could use both hands to steal the portrat
pressed his legs together to hard and it went off. his muscle contractions kept him pressing teh trigger til he collapsed

Mental giant