Threats to Diamond district?

As for the Diamond district - I doubt anyone is really worried. All of those storefronts have steel shudders - no one is getting in while rioting.

Fire.

He was arrested.

1 Like

:rofl: famous last words…

1 Like

speaking of Diamond district.
Sandler should have won an Oscar for uncut gem.

1 Like

I watched the first 15 minutes and couldn’t get into it. It gets better?

It does, I though it was quite good.

No, I’m sure the rioters, looters and arsonists only targeted businesses belonging to white interlopers.

1 Like

I enjoyed his performance - I agree he should have at least gotten a nod for it.

But the movie itself was just anxiety in visual form. I had a hard time with it.

As you well know, they destroyed the businesses and livlihoods of their own people.

I wish Target and Walmart would not go back into those neighborhoods, but I"ve gotten groveling emails from a lot of major businesses, like Target and Walmart (I guess because I’ve got credit cards with them) apologizing to their black customers and promising to “do better” - whatever the hell that means. I guess it means they’ll rebuild in those neighborhoods and provides goods and services and, at the same time, allow the folks to rob 'em blind.

I see the man that made this threat was charged with making terrorist threat…as he should be.

1 Like

Burns, 34, whose real name is Israel Burns, has been charged with one count each of making terroristic threats, aggravated harassment, and false reporting, NYPD said. He is now at central booking and has not been released.

1 Like