This warms my heart

What laws are they violating?

If you’re a gym, you have to follow the health code or they’ll revoke your business charter.

They’re about to find out. As I said before, I hope they don’t get drunk off the attention and end up like the others who tried to internet lawyer in real life.

1 Like

So they make up laws as they go along and using health department to do it.

2 Likes

You are right. The gym owner is also under oath to require people on it’s premises to wear appropriate face coverings and socially distance as much as possible with the understanding that failure to do so can result in the gym being shut down until a health inspector finds it to be in compliance. As the owner is trespassing health inspectors that will leave him closed until they can conduct a virtual inspection.

:+1:t3: Love it!

You have to comply with health department regs or it’s a wrap for you. Don’t you own your own business? You know exactly how this works.

Mmmmm.

Then does anybody?

24 posts were merged into an existing topic: General Off-Topic Slop from Various Threads +fd

I have to comply with building codes.

But were not building houses here are we?

During aid epidemic…what if they closed down all gay bars?

Would libs have accepted that? Of course not. But against we all know this really isn’t about covid now is it.

4 Likes

Submit to being able to stay open and not sicken or kill people? Yeah that’s a real tragedy.

Oh man…now I gotta try this.

Civil disobedience?

No. What they need to do is quarantine the people with Covid. The rest get to live their lives as they see fit up intil the time they get covid, and become quarentined as well. The Govt screwed up when they rounded up the people of Japanese descent during WWII. The Govt is screwing up now as well.

1 Like

Hmmm. Might want to look into how HIV and COVID are transmitted.

…can’t wait for this explanation.

You can’t not sicken or kill people without a government directive?

HIV in the US? Men having sex with men. Governors should have mandated sodomy laws, just until we had that vaccine and flock immunity.

Of course Fauci was involved in that too.

4 Likes

Is that what you got from my post?

I got from your post that you believe shutting down “gay bars” to prevent a sexually transmitted disease is analogous to limiting public gatherings to prevent spread of an airborne virus.

It’s still imposing ones authority…that attitude remains the same is it not?

2 Likes