This warms my heart

Some anonymous person, no doubt a busy body lib called the cops on private gym. People at gym drove out the lib busybody health inspector and Sheriffs out of there gym and back to street…of of private property.

Love seeing more of this…it’s time to drive those authoritarians out. Someone should find out who that woman health inspector and post her name and address on interweb.

Start using libs tactic on THEM.

7 Likes

Love this part mostly.

Sheriff tried lecturing one of the business owners on mask wearing to which the business owner replied, Don’t worry about my health…My health isn’t your concern!

4 Likes

Dumb ass Sheriff…it’s the law.

LOL what a idiot. Did state legislation write it? Go get legislation to write and then pass one.

3 Likes

Stupid ass dumb ■■■■ liberal. Glad that Conservatives ganged up on a liberal. It’s about time, too. They need to be put in their places like the narcissistic ■■■■■■■■ they are.

I look forward to the update of this story in a few months. Hopefully these guys don’t get drunk off of their viral fame and end up like the NJ gym did.

We’re still screwed,” Ian Smith, co-owner of Atilis Gym in Bellmawr, said to New Jersey 101.5 on Wednesday.

In addition to recently losing their business license, Smith and co-owner Frank Trumbetti now are faced with more than $300,000 in accumulating fines under a court order handed down Aug. 18. That order approved a daily $15,000 fine for reopening against state emergency directives during the pandemic dating back to May.

1 Like

“We have a right to be here.”

“I don’t know who reported it. It’s anonymous.”

A lot of concerning language there.

Always a woman in the back stirring stuff up. :rofl:

I wonder what would have happened with cops instead of sheriff’s deputies.

2 Likes

They should gofundme the fine money.

I like it too @conan. Citizen nullification of government tyranny.

2 Likes

Now go back the blue in other threads. I like to watch both happen simultaneously.

11 Likes

It is rather ironic, isn’t it?

1 Like

There is a flaw in this plan.

Legally, the sheriff can get a search warrant, and come back guns a blazing if this idiot gym owner wishes to fight this.

He can’t win here.

Are you talking to me?

2 Likes

A search warrant for what?

It’s not ironic. They just like cops when they do things they agree with politically and don’t when they don’t. That’s why you have threads like this applauding and threads begging cops to dump their guns into crowds of protesters too.

1 Like

Health and safety inspection.

Making sure the gym is compliant with the current emergency health laws and orders concerning COVID.

OSHA does this all the time with their inspections. Believe it or not, it’s actually constitutional to boot.

Then it shouldn’t be a problem.

Yep, and they are going to come back with a search warrant signed by a judge, and if the gym owner get an attitude, they can cuff him and jail him. Plus possibly seize his business to boot.

Let’s see who the tough guy is now. :grin:

1 Like

That will be cool!

I like cops who stop people from destroying other people’s property, rioting and looting.

I don’t care for cops that walk into somebody’s private property issuing directives.

9 Likes

Here is a article about what was going on there.