This warms my heart

That’s a narrative about what was going on there.

Search warrant…for what? Under what grounds?

1 Like

You do understand I basically support defunding most of our police…while strengthen people protection action. Where it make it lot harder to prosecute people for defending themselves, their property etc.

What laws?

Yes…forcing people to comply. Bankrupt them, destroy them at any coast if they don’t submit libs radical authority.

5 Likes

Just for the record…I wouldn’t go to that place. I wouldn’t risk it. I think they’re taking their chances specially if they have elderly people in their household.

But what the left is doing here…is unConstitutional as hell. And they need to be called out and challenged all the way to SCOTUS. And states/cities sued for violating individuals rights.

5 Likes

A gathering of about 50 business owners and their supporters inside an Orchard Park gym shut down by Covid-19 restrictions turned into a confrontation with Erie County authorities Friday night.

That woman…health inspector. She has a steady job, healthcare…being paid regardless if she works or not. What does she know about the people seeing their livelihood being destroyed?

Or even the cops? Those business owner have much more invested in their business then that woman or those cops.

6 Likes

And libs. They know most of those small business owners are Independent Trump supporters. That’s why they’re willing to destroy them. Burn their business to the ground.

Look how few here are all giggles for Gym owner being fined 300 thousand dollars.

Imagine what they’re going to do once Harris/Biden gets in.

Payback time.

6 Likes

Won’t be for the gym owner.

To those who think all this stuff is unconstitutional, you need to go refresh yourself on a court ruling, “Korematsu vs United States”. If they can imprison people of Japanese descent during a time of war, I’m pretty sure they can also impose emergency health orders during a pandemic and shut down businesses as deemed necessary.

Remember, while this stuff may get silly and unenforceable (see thanksgiving police for details), we are in a health emergency against a disease for which there is currently no effective treatments, and we just barely invented a vaccine for. So yeah, they do need to do certain things to stop the spread like close down certain businesses that could be spreading this terrible plague.

3 Likes

This is the Readers Digest condensed version regarding this pandemic and it’s impact. The ‘have nots’ don’t care because they have nothing to lose financially, where as those that produced something, will lose it all…due to enforcing policies that appear to be more for feel good reasons…than actual science.

5 Likes

Oh well. The morgues are hiring. Great pay and benefits. It’ll be a pretty steady job for a while, thanks to people like themselves.

2 Likes

Good on those citizens. It’s their right to be there.

Hopefully the Sheriff becomes more reasonable as his reelection window approaches.

2 Likes

Uber cool!

This is why we can’t have nice things.

1 Like

I have yet to see court precedent for forcing quarantine on people who aren’t sick. And you really want to use Japanese internment as precedent?

2 Likes

Hey now, there’s no reason to go burning down half the neighborhood. :wink:

4 Likes

The gym owner’s an idiot. It’s been repeated ad nauseum that wearing a mask isn’t about protecting the health of the mask wearer.

2 Likes

You need to update.

There’s a CDC link in the article.

These nuances don’t work in politics in 2020. You’re either a fascist who wants cops to shoot your political enemies or you’re an anarchist who wants to abolish the entire police force. No middle ground allowed.

1 Like

Then I vote for subscription service.