This Trump/Wallace interview on Fox is awesome

They still haven’t said we need a mask. They say we need a cloth face covering.

Some people are slow to forgive.

Get over it.

If you want to open the country, wear a mask.

3 Likes

Well that explains all of Trump’s behavior.

So much bass in that voice! All authoritarian and stuff!

If you wanted me to wear a cloth face covering, you © shouldn’t have lied to me.

Honesty is the cornerstone of a healthy relationship.

The question is why, WHY did this TV Ratings-Savvy populist request to sit in sweltering heat in pancake makeup to be grilled by Fox’s best interviewer? Is he trying to lose?

3 Likes

Does it? How so?

It’s a bold move to intentionally make your fat ass look like Papa John screaming about eating thirty pizzas in thirty days.

5 Likes

So he wouldn’t have to wear a cloth face covering.

Yes, I believe I was quite clear about that.

For better or worse, the wartime “President” becomes less relevant every day as he continues to try to gaslight the war away.

5 Likes

Forgive? Wow…that’s a pretty petulantly entitled victimhood perspective to defend.

It’s like “that Hatfield kilt my pig, yer honor.” “That pig weren’t no Hatfield pig, it had the McCoy brand, and boy did it taste good.” “McCoys, we ain’t gonna fergit what you done to our pig.”

The Trump admin, April 3rd, said wear a mask. Then they didn’t set the example for over 3 months and ignored their own guidance, and encouraged the ignoring of that guidance by suggesting wearing a mask was an insult to the president.

There’s definitely some forgiveness that needs to happen, and the one that needs to be begging it is blaming everyone else.

6 Likes

Did Fauci and the CDC gaslight the public?

So why do you support trump? No one has lied to you more than him.

3 Likes

Sarcasm.

Do I?

Trump isn’t the expert and he didn’t lie to me about a mask.

He didn’t lie to me about 40,000 ventilators.

He didn’t lie to me about ships and tents.

I think it does explain some of it. Want to hear what I think about his behavior?

March.
Stop defending the stupid and/or stubborn. It gets us nowhere.

I’ve heard enough.

1 Like

First chance.

Irony.

This is silly - it’s obviously not about the lying for you.

Trump has lied to us repeatedly about things both trivial and significant since the day he announced his candidacy.

If lies meant so much to you, you would not support him.

So, it’s not about lies.

Perhaps it’s your need to be supportive of Trump’s antipathy toward masks?

3 Likes

Really? I haven’t said it yet.