This Trump/Wallace interview on Fox is awesome

Then he probably shouldn’t write a a book about perjury.

So you’re mad that a bunch of people are signaling that they are having an ok time together?

My understanding is that Stone WANTED the commutation rather than the pardon. A pardon would have forever branded him as a felon. Now he can continue the fight to clear his good name.

I expect the fight to last about as long as O.J.'s search for the real killers.

2 Likes

Stone will be suing a lot of news agencies and government agencies that targeted him without due cause. I do think he and Flynn will recoup their losses in time, but more political house-cleaning will need to be done first. If Trump wins in November, fur will be flying, which is why Dems are petrified by the prospect of their imminent November loss.

I doubt he’ll get far as long as he’s a convicted felon. Which, as of now, he is.

1 Like

I agree. He’ll have to wait until after his challenge to the judge’s miscarriage of justice is over.

That may be true but he has virtually no chance of getting his case overturned.

If he can’t before Trump leaves office you can bet he’ll ask for the pardon.

How can he successfully sue news agencies? On what grounds? He was on trial and a legitimate news story and he was convicted in a court of law. He didn’t win an appeal, his buddy took care of him.

You don’t have to trust CNN - check the data yourself.

1 Like

The discussion is about trump’s claim our mortality rate was the lowest in teh world.

Not about what JH said last october.

3 Likes

Cognitive tests of this sort are not given by request of the patient.

1 Like

No one said 50 million would die.

This article shows one of Trump’s most troublesome issues as President. He has zero ability to retain information. Even information he just heard. He conflates his lies with the truth so often that he confuses one for the other. This is genuinely problematic for the President. Especially in this dangerous time for the nation.

How anyone could view the above article and the ensuing exchange as anything other than concerning is beyond me.

4 Likes

Oh, that’s what that was?!

1 Like

Would for, fore, and four count as three F words?

2 Likes

Can you imagine any other President bragging about passing a cognitive test?

That is just bonkers.

4 Likes

Why didn’t you say that Trump stated he passed a cognitive test?

The same people who backed calls suggesting Obama was hiding his college transcripts now gleefully defend a president who is able to identify a lion.

6 Likes

You mean Narnia Cat.

You call that thing a “Lion”?

Weird.

5 Likes

I will, when it gets reliable. I’m watching it.