This simply cannot be allowed to go unchallenged...3million to assasinate the President of the United States? Iranian Politician made this offer to Iranian Parliment Yesterday

That Iranian is now the one with a bullseye on his back.

It’s not the first time someone put a price on his death. This was broadcast on Iran state TV

Soleimani eulogist calls for $80 million Trump assassination bounty

Yeah…get him spidey…

Me? I’m flying in my taxi…takin tips…and gettin…:sunglasses:

1 Like

What else could it be?

Good for you. Envious!

1 Like

Yes, it almost certainly would. Preferably a direct hit while their Parliament is in session.

No he didn’t. Targeting Komehni would be the equivalent.

A legitimate military target in a conflict zone.

So we were at war with iran? When did that happen?

We’re at war with the terrorists and militias he was directing in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The existing AUMF for Iraq allowed for exactly this type of strike.

So no we weren’t.

Irrelevant, we didn’t kill him in Iran.

I was assured on this very forum we already took out the imminent threat from Iran. Surely, Iran wouldn’t mess with Mango Mussolini after that. He already clearly stated what would happen if they attacked us and then promptly did nothing after they attacked us. Fear not though, all is well.

Yep, we lured him out of Iran (which we weren’t at war with) and we killed him. That’s called an assassination.

We took out the immediate threat, nobody said killing Solemani and his henchmen would usher in a new era of peace with Iran.

No we didn’t, he left Iran of his own free will.

He was a legitimate military target, get over it.

1 Like

We weren’t at war with Iran. We assassinated him. Get over it.

Irrelevant. By any measure of lawful he was a legitimate military target. Get over it.

Quote from the linked article from back in 2003.

It is clearly legal for the United States to attempt to kill Iraqi President Saddam Hussein now that armed conflict has begun, international law experts said Thursday.

In turn, it would be legitimate under the laws of war for Iraqi soldiers to attempt to kill President Bush, the experts said.

If we are in a quasi-war state of affairs with Iran, which clearly is the case as we have killed a member of their military, than President Trump is a lawful target under the laws of war, just as President Bush was in 2003. Also, the Secretary of Defense, the three Secretaries of the individual services and any member of the Armed Forces are lawful targets.

So perhaps the bounty is not an illegal act, given the present state of affairs.

Always remember, when things legally work one way, they always work legally the same the reverse way.

Until the United States and Iran jointly acknowledge an end to hostilities, Trump remains a lawful military target.

Of course, the Ayatollah Khamenei is in a similar situation.

1 Like