This lie should sink the Biden campaign

yes he is. his supporters don’t see it as pandering because they like it.

They’re just not that into you, Rudy.

Speaking of Rudy, where the hell has he been?

when he puts on a fake southern/black accent c’mon back

He put on a fake philosophy and got conservatives to buy into populism.

That work for you?

His truncated taping on “60 Minutes,” which was followed by a cryptic tweet accusing Stahl of not wearing a mask at the White House

Too funny…

1 Like

Now he’s threatening to release his own version of the interview question mark.

I knew it was only a matter of time before he’s stormed out on someone. I was pulling for the debate personally.

1 Like

Keep hope alive!

Release the Snyder cut.

1 Like

FREE THE WHITE HOUSE!!!
.WW, PSHS

1 Like

pending doesn’t require a fake accent.

what is fake about his philosophy of bring back jobs, low taxes, strong borders, law and order vs democrat leftist lawless chaos, ending endless pointless wars in hellhole lands, actual middle east peace progress, veteran support and renewed respect for military, …?

need i go on?

Really?

Trump tweeting about someone not wearing a mask is like Jeffrey Dahmer complaining about the animal ethics of opening a Sizzler restaurant.

4 Likes

Fox new is claiming that the FBI/federal law enforcement has verified the emails on background.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sources-tell-fox-news-fbi-has-possession-of-purported-hunter-biden-laptop

Meanwhile, another senior federal law enforcement official told Fox News that the emails are “authentic.”

Also claims FBI backs the DNI comments…

Further, Fox News has learned that the FBI and Justice Department officials concur with an assessment from Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe that the laptop is not part of a Russian disinformation campaign targeting Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Breaking news. The FBI and justice department concur that this was not a Russia disinformation campaign. The dems obsession with Russia has failed again.

Also confirmed that the FBI has the computer.

Who at the FBI confirmed this?

Why do you always ask me these things? I linked the article. I don’t have some super power to read invisible ink.

Actually both Brietbart and Fox say “senior federal law enforcement official” and “senior administration officials” so no one is saying the FBI said this directly to the news outlets.

All anonymous.

1 Like

It doesn’t list a name and the article’s concluding sentence is a little suspect. Seems overtly political for an agent.

A senior intelligence official told Breitbart News: “Ratcliffe was right. Schiff was wrong. In other words, it was a typical Tuesday

This story just broke. So here is what I am expecting. Congressional leaders will question this and in a day or two we will get a little more info.