This lie should sink the Biden campaign

Yes, yes, that too.

sucubus i thought

So I looked it up and succubus is a female sex demon and incubus is male sex demon. That’s good to know, just in case.

And who said we couldn’t do great things together?

2 Likes

ah of course…

thanks for that info!

Funny, the FBI just acknowledged it is so…

The FBI weighed in.

https://context-cdn.washingtonpost.com/notes/prod/default/documents/92e59308-3cdc-4027-8596-53c5d99ef0fa/note/6ba4e20e-7806-4e23-92df-e77e3460fe57.#page=1

2 Likes

:rofl:

No they did not. Read the post after yours. The FBI acknowledged nothing.

Nope. They didn’t.

John Ratcliffe is amazing, “senior intelligence source” says about totally unqualified DNI even Republicans don’t praise.

Lol. It’s definitely Ratcliffe.

“She’s not an invincible succubus, she’s a regular succubus who can be killed like anything else.”

Welp, that lets some of the air out of the balloon.

Womp, womp.

Or become a presidential advisor, get fired, spill dirt, profit.

Allan

I could do a FOIA regarding the information.

Allan

It’s probably too late. They will continue to push “the FBI says this is real” narrative regardless of any information presented that refutes it. It is now an alternative fact.

1 Like

Indeed. The angry man in the radio told them and they nod along in equal anger.

You’re being laughed at for your embrace of unnamed individuals after saying for so long that any cite of unnamed individuals is a sign of #FakeNews.

What’s being stated here by the poster is not a problem with unnamed sources, but the roles the unnamed sources are identified as having.

They are “senior administration sources” and NOT FBI sources.

Therefore, the headline of Fox’s story is inaccurate. The FBI has verified nothing about the laptop as of yet.

Well.

That’s just…

brutal.

1 Like

When does AM radio and Trump start saying that Jill Tyson is a Democrat who is part of the deep state?

THIS is the official FBI stance on the matter…in writing.

So we now know the “senior administration officials” are not only NOT the FBI, they are violating the spirit of what the Inspector a General said and commenting on investigations in progress and potentially compromising them.

All for political gain.

Sounds like Trump lackeys all right.

2 Likes