This lie should sink the Biden campaign

Breitbart is also very pro-Trump.

You just said the exact same thing I said again.

If FOX said this story was confirmed bt two senior officials, then it was. They will certainly continue to press this.

Is this better?

2 senior administration officials” is Meadows and Radcliffe

1 Like

Prove it. Or just wait a day or two. More info is coming. And even Twitter can’t stop it. Stand by. :us:

You hit on it with senior officials. At this point and with these stakes their job is weigh each and every word and put out the strongest statement possible that is not an overt falsehood.

I’d like to see some background confirmation from run of the mill agent level.

Could be Meadows and Ivanka.

You can’t stop this Snowbird. It’s coming like an avalanche. Burying your head won’t help. It will simply roll over you.

Agreed, no matter which way this goes it’s unlikely that it’s going to go away. However it’s looking extremely likely that it’s not going to end up the way you think it is

Painful to watch this.

It’s gonna hurt more when the truth outs.

How do I think it’s going to end?

I don’t get where this reaction is coming from. I have not been trying to stop this. I’ve been actively discussing. I’m not approaching this as a competition.

2 Likes

Badly for Joe. It won’t

Yeah that was a weird reply considering you’re the only person in this thread who has argued that this could be real from a point of reason opposed to arguing on emotion.

Not claiming sainthood, I have my own politics but I come here to discuss politics not engage in them full throat. I can do that in other settings.

I do like that other posters go all in. A good mix.

1 Like

I will concede that I’ve leaned toward skepticism and downplaying the involvement of Papa.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen anything that really hurts him yet. Going after his son doesn’t make sense to me.

That said I do have a real problem with these types of patronage positions that both sides take advantage of and would like to see laws in place that discourage this type of influence peddling.

Wait…when Fox says two unnamed senior officials, you just believe it.

But when CNN and MSNBC do, you’re suspicious?

OK.

2 senior administration officials. That distinction is important 2 weeks before an election they look to lose

1 Like