This Judge was proven right, in just about the hardest way possible

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/chaotic-video-shows-defendant-attack-las-vegas-judge-during-sentencing/ar-AA1mqZ6A

The Judge denied the defendant probation. The defendant than immediately proved the Judge’s judgement to be correct.

He launched himself over the Judge’s bench and tackled the Judge to the ground and was able to beat the ■■■■ out of her for several seconds until court personnel were finally able to drag him away.

She remained on the ground for a couple of minutes and then was taken out to get medical aid.

Obviously, the defendant probably won’t be receiving probation for anything anytime soon. Attacking a Judge will buy him at least five years in State prison.

And the local Sheriff better give some serious reconsideration to the court security and bailiff services he is providing, as they failed big time. Both the fact that the defendant could get to the Judge at all and in addition, being able to continue his attack for several seconds is unacceptable.

1 Like

The flying leap over the bench was somewhat impressive - as was the speed of her clerk coming to her defense.

I’m glad the judge is ok.

3 Likes

The video was crazy. I bet with day after day of routine court cases, most courts have pretty slack security. Not saying its right but just the nature of things.

Yes, that guy was right on it. (Although it looks like he punches like a girl.) But he didn’t hesitate to get right in there, and he gets big props for that.

Defendant was on trial for “attempted battery with substantial bodily harm”, and one would think a guy up on violent charges would be restrained at a minimum with cuffs.

2 Likes

Judging by his vertical, the guy is definitely in the wrong court.

6 Likes

3 Likes

The public lawlessness is spilling into the courtroom.

Nobody should be surprised.

This is what happens with selective and inconsistent application of the law.

I am glad she is OK. She is the judge that did the proper application of the law.

He was in court again today, in front of the same judge.

Precautions were taken this time.

1 Like

2 Likes

“Now last time I won’t lie I ■■■■■■ up. But I think we cool this time around.”

The idea is that even violent people are civilized enough to not attack the person that holds the keys of prison over them.

Unfortunately we get to observe all too often that people are just not civilized.

That was amazing how quick her clerk moved, much quicker than the court Marshall. The judge is fine thank goodness and was able to give her original ruling a few days later and the perp is supposed to be arraigned today on the new charges possibly attempted murder.