This is your gop folks

You got that right +10

Nigel Farage gave a great goodbye speech to the ex-comrades. The funniest exclamation point at the end. Flags of individual nations are banned in their chambers, so Nigel and co waved small union jacks at the end. His mic was cut as he was commanded by the chairgirl to put them away because they were illegal. They just kept on waving them… “It’s too late. We’re finished! Goodbye!”

I doubt very much the last sentence. They know they are likely to have all their seedy pasts exposed during the next four years. That’s why they Dem’s just won’t give up fighting Trump tooth and nail in 2020. Only handcuffs and perhaps a noose will stop them.

1 Like

True.

Farage is an out and out racist. He did not respect the chair and he was cut off appropriately.

Leftist fallback argument when everything else has already failed: “RACIST!”

1 Like

In an interview he was asked about the racist and homophobes in his party: he denied the latter but not the former.

He is a liar like Johnson about the hundreds of millions of pounds per week that would be available to go into the NHS if the UK left the EU. That was an out and out lie.

It wasn’t an easy to task to pin the racist narrative with the conservatives after all the anti semitism controversy that was in the Labour Party.

I specifically said Farage; not all conservatives.

No one is “confronting” you on this forum. Good lord.

First “racism” deflection in this thread did not originate with a “leftist”.

Ah sorry about that :slight_smile:

No problems; I am sure there must be at least one good conservative!

Nice one !!

He he he

I didnt…always a victim…

The word “assuming” is difficult to understand so…take the rest…light your hair on fire and…be lib. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Very true.

3 Likes

You just did.

2 Likes

You did…always a gaslighter.

I said Maxine wasn’t specifically racist but you assumed that anyway.