This is who represents democrat party

Post you greatest hits of democrat part newest leader.

https://x.com/i/status/1788940654782882109

1 Like

Oh, it’s gonna be a hoot that’s for sure.

https://x.com/i/status/1620455467972702214

1 Like

Interesting that you and others accuse posters of having TDS anytime they start a thread about Trump but you are just as obsessed with Biden/Harris etc.

1 Like

Did you just fall out of coconut tree?

2 Likes

No. R’s start a thread on a D and D’s come in spouting things about Trump. You guys can’t help it, just like now. I mean, I suspect you can read the thread title, yet here you are talking about Trump. Why is that?

2 Likes

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1815193874366640591?s=46&t=EhHbHr7VwxsYZCWuvkD-nA

Better reel it in guys…we aren’t supposed to be going ultra-negative on the Harris.

:joy: :joy: :clown_face: :clown_face:

1 Like

Given your guy’s behavior, are you sure you want to go here?

“Montel Williams, who briefly dated Vice President Kamala Harris in 2001”

Wow, that’s awful. She dated someone 23 years ago. I can see why that would upset you.

Please don’t stop :pray:

1 Like

I also dated before I got married.

Unlike the GOP nominee :nauseated_face:

1 Like

The internet is forever. Better pull out the cheap fakes and deep fakes narrative now and get a jump on that.

1 Like

I thank god for the gift of laughter when your about with your Harris japes and jokes.

when does this train-wreck hit the campaign trail for her stepmom?

I haven’t been paying enough attention to Harris to know what this means, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I wouldn’t care.

Fashion designer. Seems just fine to me.

Ella Emhoff was born on May 29, 1999, to Doug and Kerstin and was named after another jazz musician, Ella Fitzgerald. Ella was starting high school when her dad introduced her to Harris and was in college at The New School’s Parsons School of Design when her stepmother was elected to be vice president.

Before she assumed her role, Ella helped Harris on the campaign trail, making occasional appearances and supporting her when she was sworn in in January 2021.

“I think it was also that intense wave of realization and anxiety that, ‘Wow, I’m not looking at this from the outside. I’m looking at it from the inside. This is all happening to me too,’ ” she shared in Glamour of what it felt like to join President Joe Biden’s campaign in 2020 in support of Harris. “I felt extreme love and excitement, but also a little bit of shock.”

Since then, Ella has pivoted into a career as a model and fashion designer. She was signed by IMG Models Worldwide in January 2021 and has modeled for brands such as Balenciaga. Ella even made her Met Gala red carpet debut in May 2021 wearing Adidas by Stella McCartney.

In January 2022, Ella announced she would be continuing to create knitwear — which she often posts about on Instagram — under her name. She also hosts a Soft Hands Knitting Club in New York City where she teaches others how to knit.

Later that year, Ella was named as one of Harper’s Bazaar’s icons of the year for her impact on fashion.

“It’s kind of shocking,” she told PEOPLE of the acknowledgment in September 2022. “This is an incredible honor and as someone who doesn’t really think of herself like that it’s nice reassurance. And makes me check myself and the way I perceive myself, so exciting.”

No one is upset. I’m perfectly satisfied with her philandering. Montel and Willie were too.

1 Like