This is what real corruption looks like

Follow the time lines laid out in the story, notice all of the lefts talking points are refuted. No wonder the dems in congress wouldn’t allow this guy to be questioned. They knew, they all knew.

7 Likes

I guess for the left bookkeeping notation is a bigger problem than actual real and deep-seeded actual corruption that virtually the entire government including the congress was in on covering up.

They knew, they all knew.

The entire first impeachment sham was nothing but a preemptive attack to cover up Biden family and Biden’s own corruption.

That he was “following” long standing US policy was a lie
That we were going along with Eur was a lie
That Shokin wasn’t investigating Burisma is a lie
That he was not fighting corruption was a lie
That Biden did not extort Ukraine to protect his son’s money train was a lie
That Biden did not change US policy to benefit his son and himself was a lie

4 Likes

The sheer depths the left has sunk to, circling the wagons around kid sniffers and crackheads. :rofl:

5 Likes

The more powerful government gets the more corrupt it will become, as the saying goes:

Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

3 Likes

More examples of lib corruption:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rep-henry-cuellar-and-his-wife-allegedly-took-nearly-600-000-in-bribes-indictment-says/ar-AA1o6ase?ocid=msedgntp&pc=LCTS&cvid=60387e8c34ff4a89d836b899aa9c730e&ei=18

1 Like

Interesting that the author of the cited article (Paul Sperry) was one of the first people to spread the conspiracy theory that Antifa was behind the January 6th riot. This guy has quite a history.

1 Like

So what we are supposed to get upset about is a guy who worked on Ukrainian policy in the Obama administration continued to work on Ukrainian policy in the Trump administration?

and that effects the facts and timelines in this story… how exactly?

willfull blindness is not cute

1 Like

What am I supposed to be upset about?

We know that the machinery of the government is run by people who are employed to be there for multiple administrations.

So we have a guy who worked on Ukrainian policy under Obama and did the same under Trump.

He was the one who found that Trump’s insanity and Guiliani’s parallel foreign policy was worth blowing the whistle on.

What is corrupt about that?

I actually wished he would have blown more whistles… what Rick Perry was able to get away with as Secretary of Energy making Ukranian energy deals for his buddies and then getting on the board of their company after he left office should have been a bigger deal.

so you didn’t really read the story and follow the timelines, meetings, phone calls, texts and events.

why am I not surprised?

I did read the story.

I am still not sure what I am supposed to be mad about.

Is it a new character that we are supposed to focus hatred towards?

“IRS Special Agent Joseph Ziegler, who examined Hunter’s emails as part of his investigation of Hunter for tax evasion, said Shokin was identified as a “key target” in emails exchanged between Hunter and Burisma officials in November 2015 – the month before Biden traveled to Ukraine to demand Shokin’s removal.“

Hunter’s Burisma bosses considered Shokin a threat that needed to be taken care of one month before Joe Biden took action. You can try to analyze whether Shokin was corrupt or not, but the fact that Hunter’s bosses wanted him gone is all you really need to know as far as Joes motive.

6 Likes

and one month earlier the state department verified that Shokin was an instrument of reform in Ukraine and that his anti corruption efforts were satisfactory enough to gaurantee the loan

1 Like