This is what our President tweets on 9/11

Stolen Valor.

:rofl: says the guy who spent all day crying about trump threads

6 Likes

Amen! Great post. :+1:

What was weak about the military or the court?

I did not see a single birther hide in fear. One even took the highly public job of President.

4 Likes

You sure as hell do.

for someone who doesnā€™t care you spend a lot of time in this thread whining about libs.

Numbers donā€™t lie.

6 Likes

I have repeated it. But some folks on the RIGHT keep trying to tell me, incorrectly, that I do hate Obese Donald Trump, which just isnā€™t true.

Not hardly. Compared to Obese Donald President Barack Hussein Obama was a one legged one armed one eyed piker when it came to the ā€œMe Me Meā€ and the lies.

Too funny that you would think that Obama could even hold a half burt match to Donny on that front much less a candle.

:laughing:

Neither of those photos are anything at all like what Obese Donald tweeted out today.

Nothing at all the same, it is apples and oranges.

Well, to some here Trump standing respectfully at a memorial on 9/11 is an example of crazed ego so I assumed they might also be upset if Obama had a supersized image of himself at the center of a temple for a Greek god. Apparently thatā€™s different.

1 Like

We know who is angry

799077dc0d9832846ca974d4900333df3c963c33_2_690x388

3 Likes

Yeah even michelle said she couldnt be proud of america. Liberals still love them. It would be rascist if you didnt.

OMG you are still harping on about that stage set up?

Seriously?

You really want to make that asinine comparison again, no matter how many times I have shot that idiotic BS down over the last decade?

You still want to try and make some lunatic point with that?

Guess you have once more forgotten the 2004 RNC Convention with itā€™s Mount Olympus Dais and the HUGE Greek columns behind it from which George W. Bush came forth and accepted the nomination for the presidency?

Too freaking funny.

Compared to Bushā€™s column Barackā€™s looked like little lamp posts.

:laughing:

Birther?
Are you saying the fake news is Globalist news and not American news?

The clown says and does stupid ā– ā– ā– ā–  every single day. What are we supposed to do? Ignore it?

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1171867114514407427?s=21

https://twitter.com/retroberner/status/1171844251174522881?s=21

Hey, you guys are the ones freaking out over nothing in this thread. Calm down.

1 Like

Sad and hilarious at the same time.

Iā€™m not freaking out over anything. I am calm.