THIS IS REAL: Rashida Tlaib Says Her Young Son Her ‘Policy Advisor’ on Climate, Warns Apocalypse by 2030

Originally published at: THIS IS REAL: Rashida Tlaib Says Her Young Son Her ‘Policy Advisor’ on Climate, Warns Apocalypse by 2030 | Sean Hannity

Controversial Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib left millions of users on social media scratching their heads Monday; telling a group of Bernie Sanders supporters that her young son is her “climate advisor.”

“When I think about who I was going to support for President, it was so easy because all I had to was think about my two boys. My son is literally my policy advisor, I’m not joking. He one time, I was in a meeting, and he whispers to me, ‘Mommy, Can I have a piece of paper?’ So I give him this piece of paper, and it says, ‘Mom, you have to tell them we only have until 2030,’” said Tlaib.

“I thought to myself, if we could just clear the room and sometimes put kids in the room,” she added.

At Bernie’s Iowa City rally, @RashidaTlaib boasts that her son Adam thinks the world is ending by 2030. pic.twitter.com/1O35Kn9O6A

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) January 12, 2020

Watch Rashida Tlaib’s comments above.