This is how conservatives are created

I’m concerned for children who might wander onto your property.

1 Like

What would you do about people showing up to damage and spray paint your home ?

I don’t have guns. I think I would try to find out from one of their spokespersons what they want and listen to their concerns and ask them what they wanted done about their concerns, and tell them that I would think about what they had said. I would also suggest that they be careful not to do anything that would offend the people they were seeking to persuade, including me, because that would probably work against their goal…

Now it’s my turn to ask the question.

You’re not serious…are you ?

1 Like

Fair enough.

Probably the smart thing to do. But I am a former marine and like to stand my ground. I can also be a bit of a hot head when unjustly confronted. It’s a miracle I’ve lived this long. :slightly_smiling_face:

GPS makes it harder for people and evidence to just disappear.

This is a side-note - but man traps are a touchy subject at law.

If you set up a bear trap on your property, and a trespasser is injured by it, they can sue you - and they’ll win.

1 Like

Probably depends on the state ?

Nope. It’s common law, not statutory law.

I thought you couldn’t shoot until they were inside your home? I

Peaceful protesting.

I think that depends on the state. Self defense is usually allowed no matter where you are.

1 Like

Liberals don’t condone such actions. Stop generalizing.

1 Like

Correction. All liberals don’t condone such actions.

Correction. Not all liberals condone such things. Your “not " is in the wrong place.”

That could be the purpose of the McKloskey charge. Make people uncertain of their rights and lethally slow to enforce them in case they are wrong.

That DA’s stance will green light leftist protesters to arm and when a property owner resorts to brandishing a gun, shoot the property owner claiming they were being illegally threatened, since they were only protesting “peacefully”.

Triggers will become more and more hair-trigger.

1 Like

You see a problem there? Asking them to send one person over to talk with me?

1 Like

No, I don’t see a problem

if threatened and police won’t come, as soon as they go onto your property and start doing violent things----you don’t wait till they break down your door then rape and kill you.

You can’t read their mind and know what they’re going to do.

They are the one’s choosing to attack you. It’s just self-defense to do as you have to do.