This is good - paul Manaford ex son-in-law

Well, isn’t that pompous and ridiculous. He plead guilty to conspiracy. To what? What else could you pontificate with that small piece of information that I can’t?

Nah, just some dude. But he’s an ex. George resides in Tennessee because of bitter ex’s.

Yes, almost faster than the sense of smell.

Pompous and ridiculous? I’m not the one who trotted out the “bitter ex-son-in-law” narrative within minutes, and by “minutes” i mean eight minutes after the OP posted.

Maybe you have a source for it, maybe you don’t. But it’s a narrative that clearly defends Manafort.

1 Like

Are you waiting for cnn to tell you what to post next?

You should read up on how prosecutors take down organized crime families before you jump in. That way you won’t embarrass yourself.

Probably just waiting for more to come out?

I thought this thread was gonna be about Steele being proven to be a liar by a UK court or the Hillary investigation fraud being revealed.

Remember folks… the universe does not treat kindly those who try to bring down Trump. May the Lord continue to protect and bless our President .

This situation sure feels like that.

Are you waiting for Brietbart or InfoWars to tell you what to post next.

Yes. That is exciting news. If you are interested in real estate deal in California and tax fraud then you should be very excited.

That’s an awfully quick dismissal. I don’t know about this guy. Do you?

Bitter ex-son-in-law. Assumed. But despite the assumption, the dismissal becomes concrete within seconds of making the unsourced, unverified, knee-jerk response. From a mod.

This may be better than Miss Piggy?:thinking:

You got a problem with that? No different than people discussing the comparison of how this is like a mob takedown.

This is a discussion board, discuss.

Sauce for the goose.

Jeffrey Yohai, the former son-in-law of Paul Manafort, pleaded guilty to conspiracy charges in the Central District of California relating to real-estate loans on properties in New York and California, these people said. Yohai invested with Manafort on real estate deals in both states, public records show.

No Russian collusion. Seems no one will ever get indicted for collusion. I guess they have to find something to justify their taxpayer funded paychecks.

What are you talking about? The special counsel had nothing to do with him getting busted in California

He would not even be a person of interest, if Mueller had resurrected the investigation into Manafort.

He plead guilty to criminal charges. Do you somehow think he should have been allowed to skate? Why? Because he is a scumbag criminal that was close to Manafort, a scumbag that is close to Trump?