This is CNN: New Undercover Footage Reveals Allegations of Sexual Misconduct by Senior Executive

Originally published at: This is CNN: New Undercover Footage Reveals Allegations of Sexual Misconduct by Senior Executive | Sean Hannity

Explosive footage from Project Veritas released Tuesday sheds new light on CNN’s shady inner-workings; including allegations of sexual misconduct against a senior executive and a potential cover-up at the cable news network.

“Last week, Project Veritas began releasing #ExposeCNN videos showing bias against the President, certain Democratic Presidential candidates, as well as the dissatisfaction of several longtime employees with the network’s current state,” writes Project Veritas. “Today, we are releasing Part IV exposing CNN’s attitude towards sexual harassment and assault allegedly happening within the network.”

“He would like make advances if there was a social gathering and they were drunk… Put his arms around them, try and touch their leg. Try and build up emails to the level where he would get flirty and inappropriate,” said CNN producer Rick Saleeby.

“He had already been accused of the things prior…Which I found out…Which I found out later,” he added. “He is protected by certain people there…Value him or like him. I don’t even know, I can’t…Like other higher ups there. This is not an unusual thing in companies.”

Read the full report at Project Veritas.