THIS IS CNN: Network Slams Trump for Calling London Attack ‘Terrorism’ after Police Say It’s ‘Terrorism’ | Sean Hannity

Trump claims he doesn’t watch CNN, so we know he didn’t rely on them.

He didn’t cite where he got his information on the incident.

Any day I will put the records for honesty and accuracy, of each of those media outlets you named, since January 20th of 2017 up against Trump’s record for honesty and accuracy over the same period.

Then we will see which will come out on top.

It won’t be Trump.

:laughing:

Next thing we’ll read is that their “journalists” eat Tide pods.

It should be noted as well, that trump has much better, and more reliable, sources at his disposal and his sources are better than any “original sources” you could possibly be relying on.

Good thing we don’t have to rely on you and your “original sources” for information.

trump got it right. AGAIN!

Wow. You could fertilize my garden, my neighbors garden, and her neighbors garden with that steaming pile of BS.

:smile:

One would think with such alleged better and more reliable sources that he and everyone on his staff would be able to relay better and more reliable facts.

But also that is anything but the case, no, it is a daily onslaught of misinformation and outright lies from this president and administration.

Blaring case in point is Sarah Sanders trying to get over that lie about job numbers for bkacks under President Obama.

Or, as the OP alerted us to how Trump was officially calling the incident in England “Terrorism” before any such official declaration from English authorities.

Good thing then that CNN never said he got it wrong.

Which they didn’t.

:hugs: