THIS IS CNN: Network Slams Trump for Calling London Attack ‘Terrorism’ after Police Say It’s ‘Terrorism’ | Sean Hannity

The mainstream media’s all-out assault on President Trump was on full display this week, with CNN slamming the President for “seizing” on “what he calls a terrorist attack” after London Police confirmed they were treating the assault as a “terrorist incident.”

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/this-is-cnn-network-slams-trump-for-calling-london-attack-terrorism-after-police-say-its-terrorism/

Once more the OP has an OMG big bold headline with a write up that just does not at all match reality.

CNN Politics did not “slam” Trump for calling the incident in London a “terrorist attack”. They merely pointed out he did tweet on the incident, immediately calling it a “terrorist attack”, while it was still in the early stages of investigation and before London authorities themselves had officially declared it a “terrorist attack”.

None of what they reported is a Trump slam, nor is any of what they reported in their CNN Politics article untrue.

And you would know CNN is reporting on this is entirely true because you were there, right?

:laughing:

I know it because I can read the original sources very well and have excellent comprehension skills.

Those two things are what assisted me in discerning here the disparity betwixt the truth of what CNN actually did and what the OP headline above falsely claims they did.

So happy to have had this opportunity to answer your question.

:hugs:

Original sources, OH, the original sources. That’s why you’re so smart. Now I know why you have all the answers…YOU have the ORIGINAL SOURCES!
Wow, the original sourceS, Hannity must not have the original sources, like you. But if he did maybe he doesn’t have the “excellent comprehension skills” that you have. Sound like maybe he could really use your wonderful skills. I’m sure he will be calling you very soon.
You’re so special.

No surprise at all! :rofl:

CNN never fails to amaze with their foolishness. :rofl:

Yes I am special, but not in any way you would understand or could appreciate.

The OP had access to the original sources, they chose to interpret them incorrectly, in a way to support their bias, but that is SOP.

If the OP would consult me there would be no more OP headlines here that don’t contradict what the truth is.

After reading Lou’s assessment, can you tell us what was CNN’s foolishness?

1 Like

So, you are saying that you and CNN are the only unbiased source interpreters?.. I think I’m beginning to see the big picture now…VERY special.

I never said any such thing.

Happy to answer your question.

:hugs:

That will be good.

:wink:

Well go ahead and answer it then.

I already answered your question.

Twice.

Yet you fail to recognize either of them.

Interesting…:thinking:

What foolishness?

The same foolishness your “special sourced answers” revealed.
I know it’s easy to spout rhetoric and claim sources, but this is the real world Loui.

There was no such foolishness as there were no special sourced answers of mine.

Please do try to follow the conversation a little more closely.

I would but the smell is too much. I can see your sources are as misleading as your ego.

1 Like

I guess that’s what trump gets for relying on the BBC, the Associated Press, CNN and London Mayor sadiq khan for information about an active investigation.

All three have been proven to be wrong multiple times and should be considered unreliable.