This doesn't sound good

Liberals have no integrity. They’ll scream about a Russian talking to Eric Jr. and claim that it was a crime, but will gladly look away at real crimes committed by their Democratic masters. Liberals don’t have a problem with crime; liberals have a problem with your crime.

1 Like

Please point me to Trumps DOJ investigation of all these crimes? We are heading towards the end of Trumps first term and yet not one investigation has been started.

Why isnt the holy one Trump demanded an investigation?

It’s a catch 22. Had Trump himself declassified and dumped it all the lefties would be screaming for his impeachment on grounds he’d irrevocably damaged our national security and put assets at risk.

Instead he orders the appropriate agencies to go through everything and declassify everything except that which creates a risk of exposure which of course takes time so he’s not moving fast enough.

What should Trump have done to satisfy them? There is no right answer other than resign.

1 Like

That’s wildly convenient, isn’t it?

2 Likes

Who are you really? You’re someone else that was previously banned for parroting stupid crap like this.

Let’s see, Trump orders investigation and we hear endlessly that he’s weaponized the DOJ for political purposes and thus he should be impeached.

Trump doesn’t and you folks want to again claim Hillary was innocent all along and we should just get over her.

Quite convenient.

Lmao i have been posting on this forum since 2004. First i was hereintheusa and now nemesis.

Hang on you just reported me for what you have just accused me of?

They’re mad someone said they sounded like a familiar poster.

Not at all. I have always said that Trump should ask his DOJ to investigate Hillary. That was we can find out one way or another.

So Trump now cares what his opponents say about him and allows the democrats to bully him into submission. So your admitting Trump has the spine of a jellyfish.

Barr is investigating Hillary so you should be happy.

I wont hold my breath. Last time we were told Trumps boys were doing something we were promised the FISA information would be made public. Were still waiting.

Yes and we’ve already been over that. You’ll complain either way.

It’s been less than a month since he ordered the declassification and it has to be done in a stepwise manner to avoid accidentally releasing information that damages NS or endangers assets.

Think they will ever get around to actually interviewing any of the key witnesses?

Investigating with what? Super secret X-ray vision glasses he bought from a magazine? I’m not aware of any subpoena or interviews that have taken place. Are you?

Try using this search criteria.

DOJ Barr investigation Hillary

If you’re unsuccessful let me know and I’ll walk you through it.

Sure Sure, It will happen any day now.

We’ll get the release when the NSC and DOJ are through with the process.

Good lord.

Think nunes is gonna get swept up in this one,?

Nunes? Based on what?