Things Are Going Really Good

Your clever little name you’re trying to get to stick is unwieldy, awkward.

Has Trump done anything good and can you say “President Trump has done xyz well”?

Trump signing the criminal justice reform bill was good.
Trump signing Federal Parental Leave was good.

I’ve said both of those things multiple times on this board.

My fault. Economy.

The USMCA.

Both of those things have economic impact.

I know you can Chris. I know he can’t.

You like it?

Nice try.

I do like it.

I haven’t looked at it. What’s your favorite thing in it?

This is it in a nutshell. In 1987 I was making 40k a year and still living at home at 19 years old, richer than I have ever been to this day.

In 2014 making 65k and the wife making 100k I was not as wealthy as when I was 19.

In '16 and '17 I made 80k and the wife retired and we’re better off now than we were when she was working. In August of 2019 I took a pay cut to 55k for an easier job and we’re better off still.

It all depends on your situation and expenses.

1 Like

More so than whose president

Man! What a great 401k day yesterday. And the weather! I really enjoyed riding, too.

Pretty Asian girl at the Copenhagen store.

Great day.

My pretty waitress wasn’t working last night, so a kid trying to grow a neckbeard waited on me, but once we got past him thinking we were friends, he was adequate.

1 Like

Off topic, but can you give me some expectations with regards to breaking my horse for riding this year? Gonna have to pay some SME’s about 7 miles up the road for assistance.

06f0c142-56a7-4d5d-82c9-efe9787b6a1b

How good a rider are you? Honestly.

Are those food stamps?

Not terrible, but I’ve never been out on my own either. No formal anything.

Then you need him broke. It all depends on the horse and rider of course.

Most people make the mistake of overestimating their abilities and get more horse than they can handle. Situations matter. METT-TC dependent.

If your trainers are any good, they’ll help you.

Remember you’ll be sitting on 1,200 pounds of flight response waiting for a trigger.

1 Like

Why did that make me even more excited? :thinking:

We’ve got a pretty dang good bond going so far. Not enough that I would test his patience from the hind, but he does like a good hug and a brushing after a handful of carrots.

They all do. I would figure at least 3 months of training to start, depending on how often they work him.