These polls are more important than any rating

There isn’t one…nor is there one saying he will win.

Is this your goal? Just dumb everything down till everyone stops posting to your posts and then claim victory?

that is exactly right!

the enemy of the democrat party is prosperity.

the idiot media think they are their own self fulfilling prophecy

1 Like

no. that is not my goal

what was your goal bringing up a self-deprecating joke i made about my own IQ?

I don’t know what post you are talking about…

you just brought up “100 IQ” out of the blue huh? lol

we’re done

I’ve used that line about a dozens times here…are you calling me a liar?

Isn’t that an indication something is radically wrong in how the president is elected if only three states decide who is president?

Aren’t you making an assumption as well?

Was there a higher percentage of votes rejected in Florida compared to other states?

Very possible.

Well a majority of people chose Hillary. And to your post a small number of people in those swing states put Trump in office.

And I read an article that was saying in a few more decades 50% of the population would live in 8 states meaning the 84 seats in the Senate would be represented by just 50% of the population.

I don’t know what the answer is, but on a national level we’re quickly going to be diluting and enhancing votes due to population concentrations.

If Trump wins he will probably lose the popular vote again.

Florida is going to be a crucial battleground State again next year. As for Florida, I would say that Trump has about a 60% chance of winning that State again. Volusia County, along a few other Florida counties have gotten much more Republican leaning over the last several years.

Why do you say things like this?