There Can Be Only One!

Every media appearance is fraught with error for Joe.

2 Likes

Not when their choice is incoherent kid sniffing.

Did he really?

The communist fossil is gone. Only the demented fossil remains

He did. Donā€™t remember his exact quote, but that was the gist of it.

1 Like

Man! Thatā€™s a helluva a thing to say.

the Dem cultists just canā€™t see how badly Biden will lose. He may not be the nom though. Itā€™s a cult of vote blue no matter who, they just want power and have zero platform.

On the bright side for him- he probably doesnā€™t remember saying it. :grinning:

2 Likes

No he didnā€™t. He did signal to his team that he might only do one term.

But theres room in the gop for a bunch of commies lol

They have nobody left. With the Corona virus taking up all the news time, even someone stepping in late couldnā€™t get enough airtime for their lies to be effective. Theyā€™re only hope is Biden.

I almost feel sorry for them.

No, I really donā€™t.

1 Like

Why did it come up from mexico

Social distancing.

1 Like

I didnā€™t say anything about the motivations of Dem voters. They will be entirely motivated by taking Trump out of the White House. The fact that itā€™s Biden is largely inconsequential. His running mate will be important. But other than that, the motivations for the two parties have largely swapped from 2016 to 2020. For the GOP in '16, it wasnā€™t about Trump. And for Dems in '20, it wonā€™t be about Biden.

Youā€™ve been wrong all week. See Commander of USS TR threadā€¦

Also completely made up and was never said.
But go ahead. Believe it.

The people on this board (And many in this thread) for the past year said the following

ā€œDemocrats have moved so far to the left that AOC is the party leaderā€
Then it was
ā€œBiden has no chance. Dems are too far left. It will be Bernie or Warrenā€
Now its
ā€œI cant believe people think Biden can beat Trump. He has no chance. Dems will not even vote for himā€

If there is one thing you would think they would learn, is they have zero idea what dem voters think or want. But carry on. Keep thinking Trump has this in the bag.

4 Likes

No I havenā€™t. Trump didnā€™t fire him.

I would not recommend looking at any polls right now.

Very unreliable.

Yeah I know. Thatā€™s what I and many others are surprised about. Similar to how people were surprised Trump was winning primaries and the eventual nomination. We just canā€™t understand after all of this time that the democratic party took a dump and nominated it. Really? after all of this Biden is who they come up with?