The Washington Post: Official Presidential lie tracker

I recall during the Obama presidency: there was a debt clock; there was a golf playing total regularly featured on Fox News’s programmes. During the impeached president Trump’s presidency both appear to have gone AWOL.

Are you able to explain how the impeached president Trump saying that his father was born in Germany is not a lie?

How about this one: you know the impeached President D Trump is lying when his lips are moving.

Can you think of a reason why the impeached president D Trump would lie when he has said on multiple occasions that his father was born in Germany?

The impeached president Trump said “that Mexico will pay for the wall”.

Please see links below:

The WP is a lie factory. And you simply can’t trust a liar’s tally- keeping of an enemies alleged lies.

What is your rating of Politifact?

It’d rate it a misnomer.

As a matter of interest what sites do you rate highly?

Steven Hurley does good analysis of current events IMO. Fox News has a lot of excellent content, and provides a broad spectrum of opinion in terms of hosts and guests IMO. I like Lionel Nation.

To remind myself and to appreciate just how refreshingly fact-based these are, I tune in to CNN in short bursts.

Fox News? I rest my case.

1 Like

And Hillary and Obama only lied about big things? :rofl:

If you rest your case then you have just lost. Fox is the most popular news network in the World.

Quick question. Who is you favorite un-biased news network?

Would you care to substantiate the claim that “Fox is the most popular news network in the world” given in June, 2019 the BBC News had a global audience of 394 million and in the USA 38 million.

Are you expecting to skip my question and jump straight to yours? That ain’t gonna happen.

My question was. Since you don’t like FOX what is your favorite un-biased news network? I would prefer an American network since we are discussing American politics.

I will reply to your question after we discuss mine. Fair enough?

I was commenting on the patently false claim that and I quote “Fox is the most popular news network in the world.

The two news networks I would trust the most would be the ABC (Australia) and the BBC.

Fair enough. Now here’s my reply to your question. I should have said “America’s most popular network.”

You do realize that both of the networks that you have mentioned have chosen sides? Right? Both push a political ideology. Which makes them no better than FOX. Agreed?

Which side has the ABC chosen? See link below which reports that only 7% of Australians distrust the ABC.

http://www.roymorgan.com/findings/8064-abc-remains-most-trusted-media-201907220424

The liberal one. Nearly 100 percent of the time. In fact, FOX has more liberal contributors than ABC has conservative ones. But what you believe is your business.