The Visionless GOP

If you work for Trump and end up hating him, you can’t be a loyal American?

1 Like

Especially since the lack of swamp-draining showed it to be the vapid slogan that it was.

You© mother ■■■■■■■ threated to impeach him if he did.

Really? I missed the part where draining the swamp was an impeachable offense

Yeah. You missed it. Sorry you were not paying attention.

And that was just the beginning of warnings of impeachment.

Stop gaslighting. The internet has a memory.

The disgusting progs called every attempt to drain the swamp “obstruction of justice”.

1 Like

No… we called firing the guy investigating him obstruction. Get it right…

I suppose that made sense when you wrote it. Try reading it now that the fleeting cleverness that spawned it has gone. :wink:

1 Like

I’m not your huckleberry either.

1 Like

Sure, sure.

Alternate theory: he had his own swamp of grifters and sycophants in mind.

1 Like

Well… firing him was a thing that was universally decried and brought down the Mueller Investigation on him from Rosenstien who Trump did appoint… so there is that.

I guess he didn’t do anything then.

You had the entire FBI and intelligence agencies investigating him.

1 Like

Swamp.

That’s the lib way. Put your fingers in your ears, close your eyes tightly … and bury your head in the sand. :stuck_out_tongue:

Perhaps because @Call_me_Ishmael took pity on you and gave you the information you asked for, instead of me, it doesn’t count, right? That’s also a lib tactic. Apparently, you know them all. :wink:

like when they gave Russia advance warring before they bombed a Russian used airbase in Syria?

Didn’t see it.

Where was the treason?

Now don’t you go injecting commonsense into a run of posts about treachery!

I mean… basically if there was treason, then that means that we would all be fine with the President ordering an unprovoked surprise attack against a country where we are no where close to being at war with.

Which was the run of the argument back when this first came to light.

For what it’s worth, I was (and am) against letting the Mad King incinerate King’s Landing.

Yep… we would all have to accept that the President has the right to provoke a war on the way out the door.

It’s nuts.