The Visionless GOP

She lost her insurance because it didn’t meet the criteria.

Obamacare insurance is comprehensive and covers a lot.

She’s now qualifies for a subsidy to get good insurance instead of the crap that she had which was basically worthless.

Allan

1 Like

I’m waiting too. But the fact that Republicans, when they held a majority (note: not a filibuster proof majority) failed to do anything to remove or revise Obama care, does not mean that Obamacare is affordable. In the example I gave, my daughter at the time certainly would be considered one of the “working poor” yet she could not afford even the tax-payer subsidized plans that were made available to her. That Obamacare is affordable Healthcare is one of the biggest lies ever told by the left.

1 Like

That is correct. It did not have coverage for pregnancy costs or drug treatment and several other expensive coverages that she did not need to be paying for. But you are wrong about that plan being crap. It met her needs without her having to pay for other people’s needs that she didn’t want.

And yes, she qualified for subsidized plans that would have given her coverage that she did not require nor want at a price that exceeded what her “unqualified” plan cost. As I said, I insured her at a huge cost savings over what Obamacare would have cost even with the taxpayer subsidy.

like that Republican running for Senate who said General Milley should be hung on C-CPAN?

That’s within the USC Code covering the act of treason, so no, it’s not.

§2381. Treason
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

please do tell what Milley did that warrant a charge of Treason.

or we just two random guys on publicly funded TV talking about charging military personal with treason and hanging them on CNN for the hypothetical though experiment.

GOP really is a mess.

I guess that I should have boldened the “adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere” part for you too.

1 Like

when did Milley give aid to the enemy, seem pretty serious why isn’t the Military doing anything.

Have you forgotten what he did on January 6th?

enlighten me.

seem pretty serious to have a Traitor currently severing as the highest ranking member of the Armed Forces.

I’m not your huckleberry.

1 Like

Your party is suggesting the highest ranking member of the Armed Forces should be hung on TV.

I’m simply asking you defend that statement, seem like you agree with it.

It’s a matter of public record. Even the Media confirmed it.

1 Like

Yet your unable to provide proof, should be easy if it was public record and confirmed.

this is a pretty serious allegation.

I’m not going to waste any more time with this. If you want to know all the details, research it yourself. All I will add is that the comment from “that Republican running for Senate” was not completely without merit.

1 Like

The GOP is really nothing more then a populist fascist party it seem.
everyone is traitor that need to be punished for crimes your not willing to explain or define…

There ya go! :+1: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Political discourse these days is so scintillating.

Fending off the communist influence has become constant and tedious.

Thankfully I will be alive in Communist Canada when the tiger you kept feeding bite your hand off.

Really? because most of the world political discourse is limited to boring slideshows about GDP growth.