The US nuclear dome/coffin in the Marshall Islands is leaking

No one is blaming climate change on nuclear weapons testing

Maybe you might one day learn some actual history too. :wink:

good gawd

Nah man.

Global change is a hoax.

I have been convinced.

I would be interested in any proof that you may have that GWH buried it there.

1 Like

Maybe it’s just some meteoric occasion. lol

You can’t make money on it or do anything about it…Yet it is the most disruptive thing mankind has ever done to the environment.

Give it a try.

:atom_symbol:

I know. :wink:

a nice great big carbon tax will lower those sea levels. so there’s hope.

Yep. It’s a hoax.

We only did it to bail England out of WWII. Maybe England should pay for the clean up as a way of thanks.

1 Like

Exactly!

We don’t want to pay a tax for a hoax so there is every reason to ignore this problem.

No, actually, the Younger Dryas really happened. I get it though, it sucks, because you can’t become an expert on the matter with a 10 second Google search. :wink:

I am just laughing at the misplaced priorities.

I said to fix the leak after corroborating that it exists.

Could also be some hot spots nearby releasing to the monitors. Don’t pretend that all the radioactive material was successfully found and covered. It wasn’t. We did the best we could to mitigate the problem.

:atom_symbol:

And because it happened, it means that global climate change is a hoax.

It makes complete sense.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now you’re just making up things in your head. I accept your self-defeat. :hugs:

I am agreeing with you guys.

Climate change is a hoax.

That one idiot on CNN who thought that meteorology had something to do with meteors is all I needed to see. Never mind he was immediately corrected as to his mistake… it happened and we can’t change that.

It’s gonna take a lot more times of repeating that to yourself to cancel out the global warming mantra. Try it in front of a mirror instead of repeating it to me. :wink:

The US needs to address this issue.