The Trump Doctrine

You’ve got the Trump Doctrine down.

you did not give France its nuclear carrier. you did not give France the Rafale that flew combat missions. you did not give france the FAMAS they carried into battle.

Afghanistan Fatalities.
UK: 453
Canada: 158*
France: 88
Germany: 57
Italy: 53
Poland: 44[2]
Denmark: 43
Australia: 41
Spain: 35*
Georgia: 32
Netherlands: 25
Romania: 28
Turkey: 15
Czech Republic: 10
New Zealand: 10
Norway: 10
Estonia: 9
Hungary: 7
Sweden: 5
Latvia: 4
Slovakia: 3
Finland: 2
Jordan: 2
Portugal: 2
South Korea: 2
Albania: 1
Belgium: 1
Lithuania: 1
Montenegro: 1

318 coalition deaths in Iraq.

Literal Handful.

It is more like I am an observer of Presidents, in this case, President Trump. Over and above this, I am an observer of the media and how they cover Presidents and other issues. My own flaw is that I do leap to defend anyone I believe is being treated unfairly. This grows into antipathy towards those who cannot find a single good thing to say about any individual. I will defend anything being attacked, whether it is a worm being pursued by a bird, a dog that some clueless kid is throwing stones at, or a President being ridiculed.

When candidate Trump won the Republican nomination I admit I chuckled because of my anticipation of this man shaking up D.C., Republicans and Democrats alike. That was my only expectation of him, and I haven’t been disappointed. Where I give him actual kudos is working very hard to keep his campaign promises. I can’t remember a candidate who has been so intent on keeping campaign promises, although of course, President Reagan comes close. However, I think President Reagan had a few more of those political ties that bind than does President Trump.

My greatest hope from President Trump, is for the future. He could be much needed inspiration for future leaders to take decisive action. This, along with greater tact and diplomacy, could mean that our greatest leader is yet to take office.

Don’t exaggerate. Offering criticism of a President or any politician over political issues is fair game. Talking about their personal life and what took place a decade ago is gossip.

I asked because you were criticizing Trudoeu for not saying what he had to say face to face, which is pretty much Donald’s stock in Twitter trade.

So you are or aren’t a fan

He’s a classic narcissist. In the clinical sense. He sees the world through the prism of his ego, always slanted in a self-laudatory way. It’s an endless pursuit to feel that he is loved an belongs. Very obnoxious and off-putting to others, put that’s part of the disorder.

This also explains his need for abject loyalty from underlings, and his inability to tolerate criticism.

1 Like

Holy crap…Ninjahd.

Was I? I recall saying I would have had greater respect for Prime Minister Trudeau had he not waited for President Trump to leave before saying what could have easily said directly to his face.

What incident are you thinking of where President Trump told another official something to their face, and then immediately tweeted the opposite as soon as that person had departed?

I don’t Tweet, I don’t pay that much attention to Tweets (including the President’s). But those that make the news seem to be directed directly at someone, backing up the same thing he said directly to them. So you will need to catch me up on that.

You seriously fail to see the danger Trump is to the country. Sad.

The director of the FBI found out he’d been fired from the TV news.

Lol no trump is being a dick to traditional allies.

My personal favorite is telling Reince Preibus his job was secure on Air Force One and he literally didn’t make it off the tarmac before Trump tweeted he was out.

2 Likes

The left wanted globalism to undermine America Consititutiol Republic.

That’s why libs supported Obama rush to internationalize American politically system.

And it’s the reason why forum libs hold Europeans and even Chinese goverence over America Constitution.

1 Like

You believed in free trade 5 minutes before Trump started taking about waging a worldwide trade war.

For such an expert on Liberal ideals, you sure do get a lot of stuff wrong.

1 Like

Our allies did not spend their own “blood and treasure” responding in the affirmative to the declaration of Article 5 of the NATO agreement? Is this seriously the claim you just made here? I’m giving you an out, assuming you made a grievous error that “edit” prevents you from correcting.

What else explains their hatred towards our Constitutional Republic…when they are always searching for ways to undermine it?

A lot?

I can’t think of any of his legion of pronouncements regarding what Liberals “want” or “support” or that they “do” that he has ever gotten right. Not in all the years I have been witness to his many, many claims.

1 Like