The total number of migrants ushered in during the Biden Administration could equate to the 5th largest state in the country!

Good. Immigrants have always been a net positive for America and don’t think I’ve forgotten that in the 20s they would have happily denied entrance to both sets of my great grandparents if they could have and they were fleeing a civil war and the Mafia slash Mussolini respectively.

So, the ■■■■■■■■ argument that flooding the nation with poverty will = prosperity! Just demonstrates that those on the Left absolutely do support having open borders.

3 Likes

how many under trumps 4 years so that we can get a good and fair comparison.

Allan

This needs to be shut down.

This data goes back to 2021 but there’s some interesting information.

“The U.S. Border Patrol reported more than 1.6 million encounters with migrants along the U.S.-Mexico border in the 2021 fiscal year, more than quadruple the number of the prior fiscal year and the highest annual total on record.” https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2021/11/09/whats-happening-at-the-u-s-mexico-border-in-7-charts/

Anyone who argues that this is acceptable in anyway is, imho, too stupid to be taken seriously.

Edited to add: it’s amazing how many record setting train wrecks in America, immigration, inflation, now sitting on the doorstep of world war 3…can be traced directly to the presidency of the old man in the White House and his handlers.

2 Likes

This is how Norway got their social safety net, :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Why don’t you ask the people in NY, MA, or Chicago:

“We’re letting Venezuelans run amok to build Norway!”

1 Like

so no fair comparison, i see.

just another rightie pushing a narrative

Allan.

Is google too complicated for you?

Better question…this thread is about Biden…why are you always so desperate to deflect to his predecessor.

Go start a trump thread.

1 Like

no but to be fair and honest (i know this is a tough request for righties)

the amount of immigration under trump should be brought to light in this thread by the OP.

aka biden sucks, he has blank more immigration then trump had.

without a starting point, the OP is meaningless gibberish.

Allan

Your posts are meaningless gibberish.

Here, let me help you.

Try using search terms like “Record number of immigrants” and see what comes up.

Here, let me help.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/joe-biden-shatters-all-time-record/ar-AA1iM2dz
"Joe Biden has set a new presidential record by allowing a staggering total of 2,475,669 encounters with illegal immigrants in the fiscal year of 2023.

In September, the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol reported the highest number of monthly illegal migrant encounters ever recorded at the southern border."

You might also like…For the second year in a row, the number of illegal crossings at the U.S.-Mexico border surpassed two million, according to government data released this month…Why Illegal Border Crossings Are So High - The New York Times

"More than 300,000 immigrants attempted to enter the United States unlawfully or were paroled during August, surpassing all national records and spelling a catastrophe for the Biden administration that claimed its sweeping policy reforms were working.

In August, 304,162 people were apprehended by Border Patrol while crossing the border illegally, were deemed inadmissible by customs officers at ports of entry, or used new Biden initiatives to bypass the border and fly under the umbrella of temporary parole, according to data published by U.S. Customs and Border Protection on Friday."

Here’s a couple of fun opinion pieces…All you have to do is stop gaslighting and join 2023 America … FYI I"m done with your comments. Kind of a waste of time.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/youngkin-calls-for-border-security-as-illegal-immigration-has-created-a-national-security-crisis/ar-AA1j34Ex

2 Likes

The liar admits to 600k. You can bet it’s at least double that.

2 Likes

Yeppers…Mayorkas hasn’t said an honest word about the border since before he lied about those agents on horseback.

So many participants in the Biden presidency are just horrible jokes. Alejandro leads the way.

2 Likes

my posts contain facts.

one that righties like yourself dont like.

but its okay i understand why facts arent important to your side.

Allan

So I shouldn’t because this will be a waste of time…

But do you seriously even realize you just responded to a post made up almost entirely of links documenting actual facts with quotes and numbers and everything with…

“My posts contain facts”…

Previously in either this thread or another thread you responded to the same thing with some crap about “Allan Facts over Fiction” or some such thing.

There’s no point in even continuing to read that kind of nonsense…

Happy Halloween.

the headline of record numbers is meaningless unless accompanied with a chart,of,the last 10 years for comparison sake.

did it beat the previous record by a lot. a little.

the forum deserves some context.

i may not agree with him a lot of the time.

but @Gaius always provides historical context with his charts.

Allan

1 Like

You would have kept my family out of this country in the 20s with this exact same argument. Spare me. They were wrong then and you’re wrong now, this hysteria about immigration has been nonstop since before the country was even founded and it’s never been right, not once, not about any immigrant group. Immigrants to America assimilate by the third generation, every time.

2 Likes

Not sure if you are aware but this isn’t 1920? So, the idea that whatever immigration policy the US should embrace resemble that of the 1920’s is utterly ■■■■■■■ absurd for one. Second what’s happening at the border isn’t immigration as has been thoroughly pointed out:

So the hysteria isn’t about “immigration” as your fallacious argument suggests. Every one here on the right absolutely supports various forms of legal immigration:

1 Like

Go tell this to the Democrat voters in Chicago as well, looks like they don’t want to welcome all these migrants either:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/chicago-looking-to-export-illegal-immigrants-to-missouri/ar-AA1jieeE?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=95fa3bdb1f1445c3961069bf82017be4&ei=25

What has happened at the border is a mitigated disaster for the country:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/population-of-illegals-under-biden-enough-to-be-13th-largest-state/ar-AA1jO6RW?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=537c1b78568441edb1dca277bce35db6&ei=11

Under Trump, Americans saw the lowest rate of illegal immigration in over 40 years.

Under Biden, we have seen the highest rate of illegal immigration over 60 years.

2 Likes