The total number of migrants ushered in during the Biden Administration could equate to the 5th largest state in the country!

Yeppers…Mayorkas hasn’t said an honest word about the border since before he lied about those agents on horseback.

So many participants in the Biden presidency are just horrible jokes. Alejandro leads the way.

2 Likes

my posts contain facts.

one that righties like yourself dont like.

but its okay i understand why facts arent important to your side.

Allan

So I shouldn’t because this will be a waste of time…

But do you seriously even realize you just responded to a post made up almost entirely of links documenting actual facts with quotes and numbers and everything with…

“My posts contain facts”…

Previously in either this thread or another thread you responded to the same thing with some crap about “Allan Facts over Fiction” or some such thing.

There’s no point in even continuing to read that kind of nonsense…

Happy Halloween.

the headline of record numbers is meaningless unless accompanied with a chart,of,the last 10 years for comparison sake.

did it beat the previous record by a lot. a little.

the forum deserves some context.

i may not agree with him a lot of the time.

but @Gaius always provides historical context with his charts.

Allan

1 Like

You would have kept my family out of this country in the 20s with this exact same argument. Spare me. They were wrong then and you’re wrong now, this hysteria about immigration has been nonstop since before the country was even founded and it’s never been right, not once, not about any immigrant group. Immigrants to America assimilate by the third generation, every time.

2 Likes

Not sure if you are aware but this isn’t 1920? So, the idea that whatever immigration policy the US should embrace resemble that of the 1920’s is utterly ■■■■■■■ absurd for one. Second what’s happening at the border isn’t immigration as has been thoroughly pointed out:

So the hysteria isn’t about “immigration” as your fallacious argument suggests. Every one here on the right absolutely supports various forms of legal immigration:

1 Like

Go tell this to the Democrat voters in Chicago as well, looks like they don’t want to welcome all these migrants either:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/chicago-looking-to-export-illegal-immigrants-to-missouri/ar-AA1jieeE?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=95fa3bdb1f1445c3961069bf82017be4&ei=25

What has happened at the border is a mitigated disaster for the country:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/population-of-illegals-under-biden-enough-to-be-13th-largest-state/ar-AA1jO6RW?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=537c1b78568441edb1dca277bce35db6&ei=11

Under Trump, Americans saw the lowest rate of illegal immigration in over 40 years.

Under Biden, we have seen the highest rate of illegal immigration over 60 years.

2 Likes

So how long has it been since you heard about a chicken pox outbreak in America?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/cases-of-chickenpox-reported-among-children-in-denver-migrant-shelters/ar-AA1jP6Lg

"DENVER (KDVR) — Cases of chickenpox are being reported among children in the migrant community living in Denver.

Some families said they are being quarantined when children develop the virus.

Local mothers gather winter supplies to help refugees, migrants
The city said it is following health protocols to keep the illness from spreading in the already vulnerable population."

Just another of the dozens of reasons Biden’s policy of intentionally allowing this country to be invaded across that southern border is the worst public policy decision that idiot has made. Personally I think it’s impeachable, but that’s just me.

2 Likes

Go tell that to NY:

well except for the asylum seekers, who are doing it within United States law.

Allan

Our grandparents fled Italy and other European countries for a better life that they were willing to work and sacrifice for.
Estimates are the taxpayers have paid around $417 Billion dollars supporting XiBiden’s illegal invasion horde so far. Could have built a whole lot of border wall with that kind of coin doncha think?
Equating our ancestors immigration to this ■■■■ show is ■■■■■■■ stupid.

2 Likes

Yes, they’ve been coached to claim “asylum”, get to stay, collect social benefits thanks to the taxpayers and wait for their hearings. If they show, 50% don’t, maybe they’ll be of the 15% allowed to stay.
Legal yes.

2 Likes

Oh stop it! It’s not the same!

My father was an immigrant and my mother’s parents were immigrants and it’s an insult to compare them to what is happening at our border. There was open immigration from 1880 to 1920 when my maternal grandfather came to the country through Ellis Island where all immigrants were processed and had to be healthy as well as some means to support themselves or jobs awaiting them, decades later my father came to the country via sponsorship by relatives who had migrated during the open immigration. They got no handouts from the Government, and they were not a burden on the taxpayers. My grandfather had to make his own way and so did my father.

What’s happening at our border makes a mockery of how the nation was built & it’s ethnic diversity, Bidens open border is a way to destroy and diminish the country because Dems don’t care if they rule over a great country, a mediocre country, or a country in decline as long as they have control. Dems want votes and they could care less for the welfare of the citizens or the illegal hordes coming over our border.

I’m old enough to remember the way immigration actually worked through the sponsorship process, I was part of it along with extended family members and half the kids I went to school with. If you’re younger, then 50 or 60 you have no idea how the immigration & refugee process is supposed to work because it hasn’t been enforced since mid 60’s!!

3 Likes

What is the exact process to assure that those who don’t show up for their hearings are found and deported? What are the statistics on this?

And if Latin America consists of countries that are persecuting their citizens based on race and religion, why are we on good terms with these countries? Shouldn’t we be pressuring them to change their ways?

Still trolling with that stupidity, I see.

3 Likes

that statement destroys the narrative of being “illegal” immigration.

they are in the US legal under legal protection of their asylum claims.

completely legal under US law.

dont like the law. change it.

Allan

Adams is a terrible mayor.

Biden is a worse President. He is the source of these problems and then wants the states and cities to fend for themselves once he dumps all these people.

1 Like

Adams was preceded by a moron for mayor. Adams inherited a wreckage, had the “sanctuary” status rammed up his anal orifice then reinforced by the hapless elitist scum Hochul. When Zeldin ran for Governor of NY one of his priorities was to remove the state of NY as a “sanctuary”. He of course was not elected but right about now I’m betting voters in NYC especially the liberal Jews are wishing they could have a do over. :rofl:
The NYC budget that will slash not just services but NYPD ranks will have unsavory consequences.
Mismanagement and stupidity to describe what Adams is doing is being nice.