The texas revolt

You didn’t say Texas and @GWH isn’t in Texas. The numbers I gave you are national.

That 13.3% is not COVID alone, it’s all 73 year olds. Not a nice try.

Diabetes 94.8%? What’s that bump the rate for the 3 to?

96.6%

I won’t round up.

I know I didn’t say TX, but I was looking at TX at that time and related the response to you. I’m sorry you can’t comprehend the data your own State has put out there, but look at it again. Those are COVID deaths, not all deaths as you have implied. Don’t believe me? Not withstanding the fact that it literally states directly below the link on their own page that the data are for COVID-related cases only, just do a simple exercise. See that number in bold at the bottom next to “Grand Total”… go cross-check that with the number of COVID deaths from another source and see if they’re close or not. When you see they are, then you’ll have the sudden realization that no, the 13.3% is representative of the CFR for 70-74 age group in TX right now. Glad I could help.

“Not a nice try”? Heh. I do love that you’ve implied I’ve tried to pull a fast one on here only because you can’t make sense of data.

Their dislike of immigrants, and POC.

Black people got screwed in the New Deal. Thanks to Dixixcrats.

Easily admit the Democratic was the party of racists, Jim Crow and Segregation…til the mid 1960’s.

Over time…Republicans took most of those former seats in the south. Continues to this day/.

So smug. BTW, there’s still poop on your shoe. And he’s right, you’re trying to be slick with stats. But keep tracking the rug up.

2 Likes

That data about the 13.3% is based on fatalities from the beginning. Starting around last January, they started providing free vaccinations.
For the purpose you are using it for, your data is meaningless.
What you want and don’t have is the fatality rate of 73 year olds who have been vaccinated.
Go to the CDC. You will find that the huge portion of deaths occurred prior to the effects of the vaccine. That is the time when most of your mortality data is from. We are in a different world.

1 Like

Damn.

Smug? No, just right. It states directly on the site those numbers are COVID numbers. They’re only for COVID, not everyone over the age of 70 that has
dies in TX
hospitals.

Again, use your head and go check it yourself. You don’t have to take my word for it, go look for yourself and see how many deaths TX has reported for the age range due to COVID.

Pathetic.

Check this out, did some homework for you. Here is the daily dashboard for TX. Check out what they report for total deaths: ArcGIS Dashboards

Weird right? Because on the one hand you’ve pointed out how smug I am for continuing to support what the TX site already states, I.e. that those deaths reported are only COVID related, yet on the other, no matter where I look they continue to report similar numbers. Crazy eh? But clearly you’re right… it’s me that’s smug, and you’ve found an enormous in error in the manner in which TX tracks and report this data, so I presume you’ll point this out to Abbott immediately so he can address it.

Super pathetic.

No, the purposes I’m using it for are to demonstrate that those in the age range of 70-74 have a far higher CFR than whatever it was Sneaky initially said. It has served that purpose.

I never qualified it with vaxxed or uvnaxxed or anything else. We were just looking at CFR for an age group. Nothing more.

Why would you contend that “what I want” is those in the 70-74 age range that are hospitalized and vaxxed? That was never the topic of conversation. Do you assume that everyone in that age range is vaxxed now? Because otherwise, why would you simply omit them? They WILL be the ones filling up the hospitals and dying unfortunately, generally speaking it won’t be those that are vaxxed. That’s sort of what I mentioned the UK.

With that said, here’s what I’d be willing to bet for that same age range. My guess is you’d see that those that are hospitalized in the 70-74 age bracket are going to represent a fewer percentage of overall patients as a whole and that well over 90% of those hospitalized in that age bracket will not have been vaxxed. Would you agree or disagree?

Well there we go, racism is conservative. How convenient, and wrong.

1 Like

I took it as an answer to you question. Not as an instruction to you.

It’s still not 13.3%

All 73 year-olds. You know what means?

Not this.

Psst, this country never had a conservative movement until Goldwater and Buckley and neither of them cared about race. No such thing as conservative racist democrats, they were new deal, great society forward thinking racists.

4 Likes

We have seen the violence of the maskers also.

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yes they will.

LOL!

No you haven’t.

What I would agree is that the death rate of 73 year olds with Covid would now be much less than 13,3% in Texas because most in that age group would now be vaccinated. As for those who opt not to be vaccinated, that is their choice and no one should feel obligated to mask or mask their children because others recklessly take risks.

1 Like