The texas revolt

Says insufficient child that needs validation by imposing himself on others.

Yes…precisely where authoritarians want to take us.

1 Like

Yes misinformation should be ignored…no matter how many times they repeat themselves.

School choice.

1 Like

Who should be held responsible if they get sick with a mask mandate in place?

4 Likes

This is so ■■■■■■■ ironic it’s almost as if it were a damn joke.

No, the left won. Biden is in office. We still have the Senate. That’s an odd way of defining “lost”.

I never stopped my life. It went on as normal at every stage during this pandemic. Just had a mask on a fair bit of the time and put a lot of disinfectant/alcohol on my hands.

“Trying to soak one more ounce out of it for political purposes?” Is this ■■■■■■■ serious? lol. You guys SWORE to us up and down, “Just wait until after the election. Suddenly this will all disappear…”. So ■■■ happened with this GENIUS prediction you all made? That wasn’t ever said for political purposes, was it?

Now, crawl back under your rock and hide from the vaccine.

3 Likes

If I were a 73 yr old male, is my chance of survivability if sick with Covid 99%?

If I am a 48-yr old woman with diabetes, it my chance of survivability if sick with Covid 99%?

If I am an otherwise healthy 26 yr old male in a hospital in FL right now sick with Covid, is my chance of survivability 99%?

The answers are no. You guys just can’t comprehend that.

No. We fully comprehend that. I think you’re missing something. As I said, we assess our risk and act accordingly. All those you just mentioned can do the same.

1 Like

Then it’s not accurate to make a blanket statement and say there’s a 99% survivability.

I just did. What are you going to do about it? Some have suggested physically assaulting kids at school. Hopefully, you don’t resort to that.

1 Like

Im sorry, who suggested physically assaulting kids?

Go on with your chest-thumping… it’s not impressive. You’re on an anonymous internet board.

But I like how you come in all mad. It’s cute.

3 Likes

You just proven individuals can make their own decisions based on their individual circumstances.

3 Likes

I saw it too. :rofl:

You should read the thread before coming in here chest thumping.

1 Like

Yeah, I generally drop a few "lol"s and laughing emojis when Im angry.

I’m aware most people made their own decisions. Concerning this particular issue, here’s just one example of why mask mandates in schools might just make a little sense:

Oh I did. What are you going to do about it?

Continue laughing.

I thought I was angry… Which is it GWH, am I angry or am I laughing?

You should try to read that again, I’m still laughing.

1 Like