The ten senate seats most likely to flip

The problem is on both sides of the aisle. Dims and Repubics

God help us.

Weā€™ll see.

Iā€™m almost willing to bet money candidate Trump takes them all down with him.

Ah, TDS again. He may be in jail for all we know. Orange Man is on the tip of everyones tongue.

2 Likes

Sounds like Manchin may have a conscience. Better than many brain dead politicians bringing American down the road.

The only way out of this train wreck is to vote for quality candidates and not the party (we have to search for qualified politicians and vote responsibly. I see that sports bar politics are to blame.

Nah. He thought Biden had bought his Inflation Act vote, then after the vote Democrats reneged.

3 Likes

They had perfect chance to take 2022 senateā€¦but didnā€™t. Repugs should of had 51/52. And picked up 4 or 5 more in 2024.

cook political (the gold standard) has AZ, OH, and WV in toss up column.

so much will depend on the Republicans candidate.

i want trump to stick his nose deep into the primary process once again.

he did such a great job with Herchsel walker and Dr. Oz.

Allan

1 Like

The Democrat way!!

That is hopeful news for some much needed improvement around here, but unfortunately, that means settling for RINOā€™s. lol

The dems deserves to lose it all. Inflation, war, open borders and a stagnant economyā€¦

1 Like

WV is virtually a lock at this point:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4026468-justice-tops-manchin-by-22-points-in-new-poll-on-senate-race/

AZ is likely a toss up.

Scared?

Asked the posterā€¦after no red wave, losing the senate, pug majority house paralyzed, head of the party under several indictments.

Real scaredā€¦

I did.

Why would I be scared when the Republicans canā€™t scrounge up a candidate to run for Senate in Wisconsin?

1 Like

And the Republicans in Wisconsin canā€™t dig up anybody to run for Senate so far :joy:

All the ones who would have seemed most likely have long ago said thanks, but no thanks, to the idea of running.

The latest gambit the Republicans have, to try and scrounge up a candidate, is to try and entice a gazillionaire who used to live in Wisconsin and now lives in California. A guy who ran for office a bunch of times while he still lived here, but never won anything. Theyā€™re begging him to run lol

1 Like

Uh oh

3 Likes

Doesnā€™t mean a whole lot since itā€™s an open primary and Democrat vote is split across multiple candidates: