The Supreme Court is about to hear its biggest gun-control case in a decade

No ■■■■■

I’m assuming and so are half a dozen websites that exist solely to educate people about such things, which is where I learned about the changes in the requirements that I don’t remember hearing about.

Don’t assume.

They came right out and said it, they are supposed to know what they are talking about.

They who?

Didn’t they use teams of three in World War II?

As many as it took.

The websites that listed the requirements and are dedicated to firearms and ammo.

Do they “work” for the ATF?

I was only looking for permit requirements and nobody had any issues with what I posted that I had found. It ain’t some secret information or something. Google “requirements to buy fully automatic weapon” and scroll through the results and pick out a few that look to be more reputable than the others and see what you find and it will be about the same thing I found.

They don’t do enhanced bgc.

Why not just use NICS then?

They do.

Fingerprints, photo.

And it takes nine months?

Same requirements for a state carry permit.

I already told you why.

Once it’s in progress there’s nothing to give up.

The buyer waits while the bureaucracy does their thing.

I have a friend who bought a silencer. Took about nine months from the time of his background check until he got it. He never once thought of contacting them and saying, “I give up. You guys can stop doing whatever you’re doing.” They were the ones working on it, he was just waiting.

You have a friend? Bless your heart.

4 Likes

And we were discussing the semi auto version. Restrictions on FA’s do not apply.