The Super Bowl LVI Thread

Maybe the Rams’ D will have to get the next score for them.

Wow, Stafford and Kupp just took over.

But it ain’t over yet.

A lot closer than I thought it’d be. Good for stafford and kupp. Poor Cincinnati.

1 Like

Stafford and Kupp would not be denied on the final drive.

And then Aaron Donald saved it.

The stop on third and one was probably more impressive than the sack at the end.

Yeah, they should have run that. Mixon coulda picked up the first. You’re playing for a field goal.

good game - I predict next year it will be someone else…

Chris Collinsworth did a good job tonight as a commentator.

Not once did I remember that he played for the Bengals. He kept his homerism down to a minimum.

A great game ruined by a bs call

writing a poem about the end of slavery and the liberation of blacks is too political.

surprised people pick that to be upset and not Eminem kneeling.

Hey…how bout that “Halftime show”?

celebrating Dr. Dre one of the most important music producers in LA history?

1 Like

Yup, and remember that rich real estate developer who had a cameo in Home Alone 2: Lost in New York ? He got to be President of the United States.

Cooper Kupp - first receiver to receive an MVP vote since Randy Moss. Super Bowl MVP. Lead the league in yards, receptions and touchdowns. Hell of a season.

I can’t say he didn’t deserve it, but that Rams defensive line came up big down the stretch. They gave the Rams a chance to win.

An interesting Super Bowl factoid. The Bengals didn’t make the playoffs last year and were in the Super Bowl this year. That’s happened a lot more than people think. Since the merger more than half of the Super Bowls had at least one team that didn’t make the playoffs the year prior.

It was great wasn’t it?

It wasn’t an illuminati spectacle–it had that in it’s favor,–but no, it was dull.

Looks like inflation got 50’s ass too, he’s now a dollar.

2 Likes

It was kind of nice seeing how old and/or fat they all are now. lol

1 Like