The Super Bowl LVI Thread

Super Bowl LVI will kick off in a little more than an hour.

Who you got?

I’m pulling for the Bengals.

Im torn…I’m a Chiefs fan and AFC guy…But I’ don’r like cocky people…And Burrow is cocky.

I am a Rams fan. So yea… Rams 31-17

Although football can be exciting, especially in the South, I find it too have too many interruptions (hence the downs). It’s as if they are just getting into it and someone fouls of the timer runs out.

I like Basketball because it is more fluid and you can follow it easier.

Thus, I will probably be watching commercials.

Was that national black anthem they sang? If so it’s sucks big time. And no I’m not joking.

A reminder to never turn on a football game until someone kicks a ball.

Yeah songs about hope and freedom really suck.

:sunglasses:

Rams’ D should be able to handle the Bengals, but this years edition of Cincy is no longer the Bungles.

So I think Rams but would not be surprised either way.

Its a football thread man…relax with the politics.

I was today years old when I learned that the Rams aren’t in St. Louis anymore.

:rofl:

1 Like

Would you be today years old to learn the Chargers aren’t in San Diego as well…and share this stadium with the Rams?

And the Raiders are now in Vegas?

:sunglasses:

1 Like

I heard they were going this year, and I thought good for St Louis this whole time. :rofl:

Unless the Rams are using halftime to install a new knee in OBJ, advantage Bengals.

With OBJ and Cupp, the Rams looked unstoppable.

With just Cupp, they look ordinary.

I thought the rams were going to run away with it, but I’d like to see the bengals get one. Then again, I’d like to see stafford win a ring too. Still think it’ll be the Rams.

1 Like

The officials finally made up for the 2018 NFCCG there.

I don’t think they believed it happened. Until the replay, I thought the defender turned his head to make a play on Higgins after the catch. Didn’t see the face mask until afterwards.

Yeah, probably.

Rams look a little better now, but if they can’t run better than that, they can’t win without OBJ out there to take the pressure off Cupp.

It’s the Super Bowl thread, and the song was part of the event, no less so than the halftime show or the commercials.

Having said that, I saw the comment as being about the quality of the song, not the politics, though he didn’t really say anything to indicate the specific focus one way or the other.

Stafford just sprained an ankle. Twisted back pretty good. But he’s tough.

Rams’ defense is going all out to keep them in this game.