The Super Bowl LV Thread

He should have hired a better sound technician. I couldn’t hear his voice over the pyrotechnics.

Yeah, the entire thing was a mess

Too much fog …

… although we could see those guys with their underwear over their heads waaaay too well. :grimacing:

As a 50+ year die hard Chiefs fan…that was tough to watch. We came in flat/mailed it in…Not saying it would have necessarily made a difference, but those calls in the first half were ridiculous, Tampa got 14 off iffy calls. Coulda changed dynamic of the game, our play calling etc…

That is one of the funniest parts of it to me. He was given so much flack for the face bandage incident when he did it and I feel that’s where his money went to. So that he could justify saying that he did it for artistic reasons and not that he was insecure about having plastic surgery

That one call that put the Bucs at the 1 yard line before half, remember? There was 10 seconds left. All the Chiefs had to do is grab or hug the Bucs WRs. Penalty puts the ball at the half yard line but the Bucs kick the FG. It’s an old Raiders trick. The penalty that got them there was a bad one, yeah. But the Chiefs can help themselves with better decisions too.

I wouldn’t bet against them :slight_smile:

The Super Bowl had fewer than 100 million viewers.

America is definitely heading in a decline. No excuse for not watching the Super Bowl.

I blame this stupid pandemic.

Just when you thought the population couldn’t get any dumber…

Tom Brady Called ‘Racist’ on Social Media for Winning Super Bowl During Black History Month (pjmedia.com)

Yep. I remember when it was all “…never going to watch the NFL again”. Now its all “Yay Superbowl”!

Boycotts are worthless.

People tend to shut up and take it as long as they get that candy bar.

1 Like

Dumber and dumber