The Super Bowl LV Thread

Sour grapes are very unbecoming. :wink:

thereā€™s 0 evidence of that

31-9. Someone ought to check the air pressure in that ball. :wink:

1 Like

The mighty Chiefs held to 9 points. Why does Mahomes look like crap in Super Bowls? Even last year they won despite him.

Interesting fact. Tampa Bay didnā€™t make the playoffs last year. Since the merger this marks the 26th time out of 51 Super Bowls to feature one or more teams that did not make the playoffs the previous year. Last year was the 49ers.

I thought my Seahawks had a real shot this year till the Rams ended us. Tonight seemed easy enough to cheer for Brady for sheer athletic ability alone. It gives me inspiration a guy is 5 years my senior still winning Super Bowls he is like from a different planet.

Since Brady started sometime in 2001 heā€™s been in 10 super bowls. 10 out of a possible 19. He got hurt week 1 of 2008 and was out all year. Thatā€™s a ridiculous statistic.

Won 7 super bowls. One more than any other team.

Didnā€™t have a single losing season. Closest was 9-7 and that happened only once. Iā€™d say heā€™s had a successful career.

1 Like

Heā€™s a beast, I had just read he officially has more super bowl wins than any football franchise thatā€™s likely to be a record never repeated.

He really is that good.

Congratulations to Brady and TB.

He went through Washington led by the great quarterback with a name that sounds like Heineken. Saints and Drew Brees. Packers and Aaron Rodgers. And now the Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes. Not bad at 43.

Tampa is going to be hard to stop next year too unless he retires. Tampa is loaded on offense. All they have to do is keep the defense in tact. They have plenty of cap space and heā€™s paid under market value.

I heard the KC Chiefs are gonna file lawsuits in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania to contest the final score. Plus demand a recount in Georgia.

I thought we get up this morning to find KC had won the superbowl by 50 ptsā€¦

1 Like

Always have been. Nothing new.

Allan

Donā€™t forget to audit the scoreboard.

I think the scoreboard machine was adding points to Tampa Bay. Lol

Allan

I saw at one point Tampa was only leading 24-16 and then the next moment it was 31-9ā€¦so there was obvious points switching going on.

I think Dominion Systems manufactured the scoreboard for Raymond James Stadium.

1 Like

I missed the song from the super bowls a few years ago where Bruce thought the idea of russian collusion was just plain stupid!

They should stop using those scoreboards, since so many donā€™t trust them, right?

I predict Tom Brady wins Superbowl 69 for number 14 in 2035 playing for the Las Vegas Raiders.

And donā€™t forget Gronkowski. The man came out of retirement to play again with Brady ā€¦ and made sports history doing so.

1 Like

Wait!?! The Weekend really spent $7 million of his own money to perform last night? On that performance?
ji6zzUZwNIuLS