The Star Spangled Banner

someone will complain soon enough

:rofl: true enough

Are you a Trump supporter?

If Iā€™m not mistaken, bootz is a black man. If Iā€™m recalling correctly, perhaps he shouldnā€™t be called racist for what heā€™s trying to talk about?

Whoā€™s calling him racist?

Like it isnā€™t just a matter of time. :rofl:

not at all, I am a conservative, he is a progressive.

halfbreed Hispanic.

No worries either way. I donā€™t paint people racist for trying to have a discussion. :sunglasses:

the discussion should be about what Disney, The Muslim Brotherhood, and the apes stand for.

We can have more than one discussion about the same series of events because there are multiple issues to discuss

What did the apes stand for in Planet of the Apes?

And how is referring to a black person as an ape no racist?

perhaps you should read the quotes in the planet of the apes.
https://theiapolis.com/movie-1O7M/planet-of-the-apes/quotes/george-taylor.html

it is a political movie some would say about nuclear war.

Many things but primarily they had replaced humans as the most developed and dominant species on the planet.

The whole series was based on the mistakes we were making scientifically screwing with nature and with the arms race.

Right, Iā€™ve seen the Heston picture a few times. But I fail to see the relation to Roseanne comparing the apes to VJ. It seems to just be grasping at straws, to make Rosannes tweet not racist.

neither would have anything to do with the deceptive woman.

The apes represented man because man destroyed the planet.

Some peopleā€™s true nature brought to the surface with just a single tweet, from Roseanne Barr of all people.

sure they would.

No, they represented the fact that mankind had destroyed itself while apes continued to evolve and replaced us as the dominant species.

In the latter part of the series they also showed where the apes were headed down the same road.