The shutdowns are over . . . but a record portion of Americans say they are worse off now, than when Biden took office

Ever since Jan 2021

I don’t even look at my statements anymore. The numbers are depressing.

The idiot Brian Deese even had the stones to say 2/3 of the people say they are better off right now. At least the press threw his lie about the poll he was quoting back in his face.

1 Like

These people lie about everything…it’s starts with the corrupt bought and paid for Joe Biden and trickles down from there.

“ President Joe Biden was criticized Friday for claiming that he inherited high inflation when he entered office. Last year, under his administration, inflation climbed to 9.1 percent, a forty-year-high. When he first became president, inflation was only 1.4 percent.

Biden spoke at the White House about the January jobs report when he took questions from reporters. One journalist asked, “Do you take any blame for inflation, Mr. President?”

“Do I take any blame for inflation? No,” the president replied.… “Because it was already there when I got here, man. Remember what the economy was like when I got here? Jobs were hemorrhaging, inflation was rising. We weren’t manufacturing a damn thing here. We were in real economic difficulty. That’s why I don’t. Thank you,” Biden answered, then left the podium with reporters continuing to shout questions at him. Biden busted for claiming high inflation 'was already there' when he took office: 'Dead wrong and he knows it' | Fox News

Didnt Biden say gas was 5 a gallon when he took over…why yes he did! Even CNN called him out!

“CNN) President Joe Biden has made another false claim about gas prices. Why yes he did!

During a Thursday speech in Syracuse, New York, Biden accurately said that gas prices, now averaging about $3.76 per gallon, have declined by roughly $1.25 since this year’s June peak of over $5 per gallon. But then he claimed, “Today, the most common price of gas in America is $3.39 – down from over $5 when I took office.” People in the audience applauded”. https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/28/politics/fact-check-biden-gas-prices/index.html

“People in the audience applauded”.

There in lies the problem. Joe thinks we see stupid…and his supporters do nothing to dissuade rage belief.

2 Likes

Listen. Here’s the deal…

Car repossessions and delinquencies are growing at a very fast rate

Car Repossessions Grow as Inflation Slams Consumers

Bloomberg.com January 27, 2023

In December, the percentage of subprime auto borrowers who were at least 60 days late on their bills rose to 5.67%,
up from a seven-year low of 2.58% in April 2021, according to Fitch Ratings. That compares to 5.04% in January 2009, the peak during the Great Recession.Jan 27, 2023

They were people warning that the shutdowns would cause and irreversible economic downturn, they were not listened to. Both presidents as well as senate, congress, governors, and mayors failed.

It’s one of the reason’s DeSantis is popular he fought back some on that. They were asking people to go broke while they stay home. The bills never went away.

3 Likes