The seven most dangerous cities are all run by Democrats

Absolutely not…PROVING…you do not know how I think. I want our laws applied EQUALLY…to ALL…in a manner where justice is BLIND. What a weird concept…amirite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

That isn’t an answer to how long should an accused have to wait and be denied of a speedy trial because the State can’t get its act together to prosecute misdemeanors in a timely manner?

Nothing in your posts about the long term pretrial internment of Jan 6 defs suggest that you feel the law should apply equally. It’s only people you support.

…and reading is fundamental.

I’m sorry the obvious isn’t obvious when speaking with you. I’ll try to make it dumber next time. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Right like your posts disappear or something

Only people you support.

1 Like

So the State can take how ever long it feels it needs to is what I am getting.

The State accuses someone of a crime, it is the burden of the State to provide a speedy resolution to that accusation and it is the burden of the State to present all of the evidence in a timely manner.

If the State is incapable of doing that…. Then how is that the fault of the accused and why should they suffer because of the failings of the State?

Especially for misdemeanors.

You have really lost your ability to think but thank you for proving my consistency. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

It is…because it’s real. When our nation, locks up those involved in January 6th…without a trial, without a charge and without bail…being treated so far outside of what our Constitution dictates

I want it applied to all…EQUALLY.

1 Like

Just wild how one is capable of switching back and forth like that.

1 Like

That’s called pre trial detention

That’s the exact thing you are railing for - based on a new york post article. You are arguing for an indeterminate pre trial detention because the govenremnt needs more time to conduct discovery otherwise crime will go up

I mean your posts are right there for everyone to read.

It’s clear as day.

Oh none of the Jan 6 people were locked up without charges. You don’t even realize how silly you d making things up. It’s histrionics because you support them.

FIX IT. IT’S BROKEN. THERE…IS THAT TO HARD TO COMPREHEND but the answer is NOT to just let everyone go?

Not everyone is being let go its not even close to being everyone.
Should all Jan 6 defendants be let go until the government can prove their case?

Did you read that article? It’s a doozie!

New York is taking steps to fix it… yet you don’t like it.

Just weird man.

Yeah…cuz they’d murdered so many people prior that ya gotta keep em locked up…amirite? The system was weaponized by Pelosi and company and acting out for political purposes at the expense of these individuals. If you don’t see this, I hope it’s not your profession?

1 Like

Uh, huh. I can tell. They’re setting criminals free to act out on innocent victims again. A law was created without looking into the future to comprehend the potential impact. That is weird but…then again…we are talking about libs. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

So let’s follow your position. The system is broken and it was broken by a politician pelosi and the system allows pre trial incarceration for an indeterminate period of time for any who have committed their first offense

That’s the exact issue addressed by the discovery bail law. In many cases the state is keeping people in prison for indeterminate of time for minor crimes. So the discovery law tries to address that

Instead of supporting g it you start talking about rising crime

Nobody wonders why you talk about one broken system and want to free people you support versus people you feel are guilty.

1 Like

Basically…. You want to complain about something on a Federal level but when a State or locality takes steps to alleviate that thing on that level you don’t like it…. Because libs.

Just weird man.

It’s already been shown. That’s impossible for you. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Ahhhhhhhhhh…now you’re in chase your tail mode. K…gotta go and apply my time more valuably.