The Senate Should End Nomination Hearings for Current Session

And he won’t be in charge next year.

“Yeah, we did it! But this is different! We didn’t do it to those judges!” How stupid. What did you think was going to happen?

And next time it will be worse some how. They don’t pull back, they just keep pushing.

You aren’t that naive. Why aren’t you criticizing the escalation to the last level?

Hey just put it all out there, man.

See, exactly what I said.

So glad you still post here.

Okay chief. Thanks.

I’ll assume the source is acceptable.

Like Former President Obama’s last nominee?

Psst - He didn’t call for not holding hearings and not doing their Constitutional duty to hold a vote in the Senate to advise and consent (as opposed to dereliction of duty and the Majority Leader denying the Senate a vote).

He called for a freeze on actions between the convention and the election and that a nominee would be processed after the election date.

.>>>>

So just hollow talking points. Got it.

In your own rules, explain the “Biden Rule.”

See, you’d have to actually read the article, or watch the actual video of his words, to know that.

Pssst. There’s the “Biden Rule”. Escalation surprises you?

World Watcher took care of it. You need me to quote it?

You open Pandora’s Box and then complain that a big one got out? Silly.

17th Amendment, yea!

Then you should refer to it as the “McConnell Rule” in that seats are left vacant for over a year and the Majority Lead gets to deny the Senate a vote.

What McConnell did has no correlation to what Biden said on the floor of the Senate in 1992.

.>>>>

You said it didn’t exist, that it was fake news. I gave it to you.

Did you complain about that escalation or did it seem “reasonable” to you?

I’m fine with it, although I would call it the McConnell gambit.

Of course there is a correlation, the one is simply an escalation of the other.

An inevitable escalation.

Oh, which president was denied having his nominee given hearings and an up/down vote over the “Biden rule?”

No.

10 char