The Russia Investigation Is An Organized Coup

How can the public trust Trump to be unbiased for the American People.

He donated to Crooked Hillary.

He bragged about it during the campaign.

If that wouldnt be like a banana republic, then there would be no fishing expedition, the crimes of corruption of former admin would be investigated, there would be consesus within Congress, the liberal so called MSM wouldnt make war on the President

Trump isnt part of Mueller Counseil or any investigation against him started by Hillary. You really insult my intelligence, you joke of a liberal troll:

I dont have to prove you anything. Its common sense that the public cant trust a bunch of investigators who are connected to the side which lost the elections.

12? i thought it was 13 or was it 17? see thats the problem with lying about all this. you guys should get your stories straight and then come out.

This country deserves a better class of liars

1 Like

^that stupidity is priceless :rofl::rofl:

Canā€™t insult what doesnā€™t exist.

I never said Trump was part of Muellerā€™s team.

I asked how he could be unbiased.

You are not qualified to speak of common sense, it is obvious from your nonsensical posting that you do not begin to grasp the concept.

Sorry dude, you blew it.

There were as of March of this year 17 full time lawyers working on the case with 13 of them supposedly being ā€œhard coreā€ Democrats, according to Fat Donald.

Although he never clarified what he meant by ā€œhard coreā€.

It appears he just lied about that.

So far I have seen no evidence of any bias on the 13ā€™s part.

Pls continue to make a fool of yourself by posting stupidities like thatone you posted above. :rofl:

YOu talking about ā€˜being qualifiedā€™ and so on, as you dont even understand the context of that conversation, claiming that Trump donated to Hillary??? :rofl:

1 Like

somebody who was invited to her funeral party the election night??
it doeasnt belong to her immediate circle
and that because clown liberals claim like that, imagining they can fool anyone :rofl::rofl:

You post now a selfie to show us your childish self-exaltation you already exposed in your former posts? :rofl:

orā€¦how liberal clowns try to destroy a thread which expose unpleasant factsā€¦:roll_eyes:

Dude, try to retype those thoughts in a cogent and understandable manner, please.

Was ā€œself-exaltationā€ on your word-of-the-day calendar?

Would you ask a fish to walk?

1 Like

^^^liberal trolls going personal and total offtopic, as usually on threads they want to bury ā€¦

Things you have called me and other liberals in this thread:

clown
stupid
troll
fool
joke
insane
paranoid
liar
pathetic
envious

But Iā€™m sorry if I offended you!