The Return of the Mulvaney Defense?

I would say the drama set up by Pelosi and schiff is certainly like a ponzi scheme. They have their investors contributing all they have in hopes for a cash out this November. All the democrats really have done is contributed to Pelosi and Schiff’s career.

Man me too…me too. I also miss Jon Stewart pretending to be Glenn Beck. Those were the days!

Stewart left at the worst possible time.

I wonder how sad he is for leaving before the Trump era.

Pelosi’s in in her 17th term as a congresscritter, I’m not sure she’s much concerned about advancing her career, even if she ends up as president.

He left at the worst possible time for US, not for him. There were some philanthropic and other creative projects he wanted to pursue.

1 Like

She wasnt a favorite for house speaker. She may need to pull this off to keep her position

Yes she was. That’s literally how she got the job

She wasnt she was seen as a useless idiot and many in the Democrat party wanted somebody else

No, she was the favorite. That’s why she got the most votes

Stewart and o’Reilly need to team up again

Yes, a minority of Democrats wanted someone else but Pelosi was the favorite so she got the position

If she wasn’t the favorite she would have lost.

You realize Speakers are elected, right?

Colbert opposite O’Reilly was amazing…

Amazing that needs to be explained

Orange Man has already completed the necessary sullying. He’s a walking, tweeting ■■■■ storm.

First, the “jig is up” if you are willing to trust Parnas over Zelensky.

Second, yes. It is a reasonable argument that Trump did X but that X doesn’t reach the level of impeachment. Indeed, that was the basis for not convicting Clinton…it was perjury but perjury about sex.
It doesn’t reach the level of impeachment.

Trump sure seemed to trust him

“A core group of rank-and-file Democrats has hungered for new leadership, saying it’s time for a new generation to take the helm. They tired of the Republican attack ads featuring Pelosi that are constantly run against them back home, and they worried she would be a drag on efforts to keep the majority in the next election. They enlisted some of the newcomers from the freshmen class to their ranks to try to stop her from regaining the gavel.”

There Democrats who did not favor her.

The GAO disagrees. They say a crime was committed