The relocation of liberals to red states

Business decision. Done all the time.

He lost 80,000,000:during covid.

Allan

Is it intentional?

Iā€™m seeing more young male Hispanics in my red county of New York too.

Gentrification. This is happening in Orange County along with rockland county

Ummmmmā€¦ hardly. They look one step above homeless and smell like dirty laundry if they pass too close to you.

1 Like

Okieā€¦.

Gentrification as in they can no longer afford to live in big cities

Illegals

Really?

Just, no.

They just show their contempt with a smile on their faces, sort of like putting lipstick on a pig and calling it your prom date.

Black Americans have started their own renaissance in southern cities, in particular:

https://lawrencemigration.phillipscollection.org/culture/migration-map

Minor annoyance here, can ā€œblacksā€ at least be referred to as black Americans? Or black people? ā€œBlacksā€ sounds as if thatā€™s all there is to them, just throw that color label on & thatā€™s all thatā€™s necessary to know.:roll_eyes:

Actually the years I lived in Florida I recall some wicked nice people from states like NY & MA. They were probably just as tired of being taxed to death & dealing with contempt with a smile as I am.

I love the change of seasons, and the scenery of the rural parts, but thatā€™s where it ends, and more migrate to year round hot climate states than cold weather ones.

Same here.

Thereā€™s an attempt to gentrify our county seat, and it isnā€™t necessarily by race, but socioeconomic status.

Many with various convictions who would normally find pretty low rent in Worcester are being diverted to a town called Southbridge.